No announcement yet.

Love fun and positivity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love fun and positivity

Some things i have lacked in the last few years that i intend to change this year
    sick of living life not wanting to live all i know is every single negative person or aspect of my life is over its time to be happy again.anyone else ever lost themselves and cameback because i fully intend on doing so this year even on the forums.

**** the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      **** the forums.
      Whats up kid hows life treating you brother.

Comment

Time to change everything!

Comment

Iv'e said things like this to myself, but i always keep on making the same mistakes.

Comment

you need a hell lot of motivation to get this done brah, good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
              you need a hell lot of motivation to get this done brah, good luck
              Not really because when your happy life runs smoothly.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Some things i have lacked in the last few years that i intend to change this year
                sick of living life not wanting to live all i know is every single negative person or aspect of my life is over its time to be happy again.anyone else ever lost themselves and cameback because i fully intend on doing so this year even on the forums.
                It's all in your head, you're stopping yourself from enjoying life and it's so much easier to be pessimistic about everything 'cause you'll never be let down or hurt. You've just got to tell yourself 'that's life' and bad things will happen but they make the good seem so much better.

It ain't nothing, don't think it's hard work because it isn't. Just release your anxieties and doubts, focus on the root of these problems. Do things you haven't done in a while that you enjoyed and remind yourself to realise you're enjoying something as that can be hard after being numb for so long.

Your life is in your hands, don't let anyone else control it. Set some goals, no matter how small or big and work hard to accomplish them. Once you've reached one, it'll all fall into place.

No one's going to believe in you until you believe in yourself.

Comment

No matter how many times I try to have a positive outlook on life, I still wind up being as negative and as cynical as ever.

When I turned 30 I did change briefly, I felt it was a new chapter. However, some months later, I made some scary realizations that I always kind of knew but it didn't quite grasp the reality of it in my 20s. That's when things went bad again.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Yes I had for sometime and just changed the way I was thinking and life started getting better for me back in 2010. You win in your mind first by being positive and relentless before you can win out in the world. Just like in boxing a positive outlook and the inability for anything to discourage you can produce positive results as opposed to someone who doesn't believe they can win. I use the sport as a template for life because it really proves time and time again how much of a difference someone's mental makeup can alter an outcome.

Comment

Working...
                    X