Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jayseen View Post
    Guillermo Rigondeaux is a much better boxer in my opinion
    He also has like 10 years on him. Broner is a work in progress, he is still learning on the job but still skilled enough to beat pretty much anyone he is matched up against.

Comment

• I sure hope not because it's a big decline on Mayweather

Comment

• Not sure if anybody mentioned it already, but I'm gonna have to go with Andre Ward. He already has a solid 2 years in the 2010's. Broner has basically just come onto the scene in terms of notoriety. I don't think he'll be able to catch up for FOTD.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          is it a coincidence that only blacks think this?

Ponce De Leon is my boy and all, but if he beats you, you're not the second coming...
          This isn't the only thread you have said some borderline racist **** about black people Hyp. Don't go there. You make yourself look like an ignorant sack of ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            I sure hope not because it's a big decline on Mayweather
            every young fighter out there is a big decline from mayweather tbh. i havent seen anything mayweather or rjj special in quite some time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              im calling it now.....anyone doubt me?
              Andre Ward doubts you.

Comment

• lets keep this alive

Comment

• Lol at the argument that he "lost" to Ponce De Lon as the reason he can't win the FOTD.

What does one arguable fight have to with a whole 10 years?

I don't see him as the FOTD either, but I would come up with a better reason why other than a close fight that went his way.

Comment

• Gamboa or some other bum rusher will earn it over him.

Comment

• Andre Ward is gonna win it. He already has one of the best resumes of any active boxers. He's very young and he's only going to add more good names to his resume. And at the end of the decade, with or without losses, I predict he'll have the best resume of any current active boxer around him. I can definitely see Gamboa, Broner, Bradley[especially if he beats Pacquiao], all having a case as well. Ward is gonna end up adding guys like Bute and maybe Edwin Rodriguez when he's better, maybe one of the Dirrell bros, and then move up to 175 and fight Dawson, Campillo, Pascal, Cloud, Sillakh, Cleverly. Maybe not all of those, but the one's who are still at the top when he moves to 175, and a resume like that will add up to be a very good resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X