Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana DUCKS Humberto Soto; Maidana refuses to defend against #1 mandatory-Soto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure hope he isn't ducking that midget Soto. I'm shocked Soto wants a live opponent like Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
      He really is a great fighter. I hope they start making better fights for him.

I want a Soto/Kats/Rios/Maidana tourney at 140.
      soto is NOT a great fighter, and those guys are all light weights,soto-kats-rios,except for soto but he still needs to fight at 140 so hes still a lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
        They said the money was too low. Also, when Guerrero fell out, GBP offered Soto and Maidana agreed, but Soto turned him down, is that ducking too?
        No, its not a money issue. Its a FEAR issue.

Golden Boy has a reputation for overpaying their fighters generously and putting good money to make fights happen.

Maidana was never known for pricing himself out over any fight.
        This is the 1st time he has done so.

But, more importantly is that it shouldn't be the money, but the fact that Maidana is the current WBA 140lbs titleholder, and has an obligation to defend his WBA 140lbs title against his mandatory, whom happens to be the #1 WBA 140lbs ranked contender-Humberto Soto.

Maidana is definately ducking Soto.

last month, Maidana was willing to fight Soto, with only 10 days' notice given to Soto, and the fact that Soto already had a WBA Elimination Bout against Jose Alfaro.
        But now, that Soto is ready and available, Maidana wants no part of Soto, cause he knows Soto is very dangerous.
        Last edited by MexicanPoster; 09-30-2011, 07:20 PM.

Comment

maidana doesnt really duck opponents i mean he does it but for money reasons not cuz hes afraid cuz honestly that dude reminds me of a shark.lol

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
            maidana doesnt really duck opponents i mean he does it but for money reasons not cuz hes afraid cuz honestly that dude reminds me of a shark.lol
            Imma be real with you, don't even bother arguing with this idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              nah maidana doesn't duck people.

if he's not fighting soto it's cuz he'll get more $ vs. morales or whatever.

He ducked Morales once so it's not crazy to think he might duck him again.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                soto is NOT a great fighter, and those guys are all light weights,soto-kats-rios,except for soto but he still needs to fight at 140 so hes still a lightweight.
                look at this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwBQbA0G9ss

Comment

Originally posted by LaMexicanMigra View Post
                  The edited out the part where Bobby Pacquiao had Soto stunned. Why?

Comment

Zorrita smells the fear!

Comment

Soto... Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X