No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrera: Pacquiao Deserves To Be The Mexicutioner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barrera: Pacquiao Deserves To Be The Mexicutioner

LAS VEGAS -- On February 12, less than a month after his 37th birthday, five-time titlist Marco Antonio Barrera of Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, scored a knockdown in each round on the way to a second-round stoppage of 43-year-old journeyman Jorge Arias of Providence, R.I.

[Click Here To Read More]

he doesnt find it racist????i think its pretty racist maybe after tonight we can call montiel the "pinoy killer"......
    WAR MONTIEL

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFreak32 View Post
      he doesnt find it racist????i think its pretty racist maybe after tonight we can call montiel the "pinoy killer"......
      WAR MONTIEL
      I don't find it racist at all, considering how I'm not that sensitive. Besides why call Montiel the "Pinoy Killer"? If he wins tonight he's only beaten one pinoy. Manny has defeated multiple Mexicans, he deserves the name.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP]Kirby View Post
        I don't find it racist at all, considering how I'm not that sensitive. Besides why call Montiel the "Pinoy Killer"? If he wins tonight he's only beaten one pinoy. Manny has defeated multiple Mexicans, he deserves the name.
        can we call the klitscho brothers the african killers?lol

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          only african wlad fought he got brutally ko'd

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            Sure, considering how both of them have defeated all the top African Americans in their division I don't see a problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              only african wlad fought he got brutally ko'd
              To be fair, his brother did avenge his lost.

Comment

mexicutioner is just dumb. only a low life ret@rd would argue that such a title isn't offensive.

it's a difference between talking sh8t to each other on message boards & being in the public eyes of millions calling yourself a mexicutioner.
                Last edited by americanbot; 02-19-2011, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP]Kirby View Post

no, it would be 3...he's beaten Z Gorres and Ciso Morales

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    mexicutioner is just dumb. only a low life ret@rd would argue that such a title isn't offensive.

it's a difference between talking sh8t to each other on message boards & being in A public viewing of millions calling yourself a mexicutioner.
                    wow! what a hater you are buddy.. or.. or.. you only have a little brain.

Comment

Working...
                    X