Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Californians: that super-train the majority voted for in november...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Californians: that super-train the majority voted for in november...

honestly, how long till that thing gets built?

i voted against the proposition just cus i felt like it would never come to life, or by the time it finally did i'd be too old to enjoy the sub-2 hour trip from LA to Frisco (ie: have a family). in the end, it did pass, so now i'm just wondering if anyone has any clue about the status on this electro-magnetic doohicky.

2 hours from LA to Frisco huh?
    That sounds pretty cool. Will it travel all the way down to San Diego?
    It would certainly make my vacationing a lot easier if it did!

Comment

not sure, about diego, but it'd make sense, wouldn't it?

basically it's mirrored after those underwater, electromagnetic trains in japan that connect okinawa to the mainland (minus the underwater part lol).

Comment

I wish they did something like this in Texas. Or everywhere. It be cheaper to get to vacation places easier and faster

Comment

Originally posted by Mistadobalina View Post
          not sure, about diego, but it'd make sense, wouldn't it?

basically it's mirrored after those underwater, electromagnetic trains in japan that connect okinawa to the mainland (minus the underwater part lol).
          Is this a good thing or a bad thing though? you voted against it.. must be a reason, right?
          yeah, I've heard about those in Japan. I think I would ride it just for the experience.

Comment

the bullet train was supposed to go between L.A. and Vegas, not Frisco.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              Is this a good thing or a bad thing though? you voted against it.. must be a reason, right?
              yeah, I've heard about those in Japan. I think I would ride it just for the experience.

i love the idea, i just believe that by the time they finished it i'd be an old man lol. no sense in paying extra tax dollars for a luxury i won't be able to enjoy.

the bullet train was supposed to go between L.A. and Vegas, not Frisco.
              that's weird, cus i could've sworn that it mentioned from los angeles to frisco while i was reading the terms of the proposition...WHILE IN THE VOTING BOOTH

Comment

Originally posted by Mistadobalina View Post

that's weird, cus i could've sworn that it mentioned from los angeles to frisco while i was reading the terms of the proposition...WHILE IN THE VOTING BOOTH
                yeah what i meant to say was the ORIGINAL bullet train proposal was supposed to be a commute from here to Vegas- which makes a lot more sense than this.

Comment

Working...
                X