Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been frightened so bad that you shet your pants?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever been frightened so bad that you shet your pants?

I remember to occasions when I shet my pants with fear. When I was 16 a group of 6 guys rushed me with sticks and bats. By some miracle I only came out with a busted lip. The second time happened when I was walking down the road and I accidentally bumped this guy(I did say sorry). Next thing you know 3 guys started running behind me. I've never ran so fast in my life because I was starting to black out. When I got home I just happened to look out the window and the same guy with more of his friends were walking down the street. I guess they were looking to finish me off. In life even if you don't look for trouble it will find you. It's sad that people have to live this way.

I've **** my pants because I didn't make it to the toilet in time.

Comment

Not yet, but there is plenty of time left.

Comment

I remember once laughing so hard in 4th grade that I shet it in my gym shorts, I got up and ran to the bathroom with my both my pride and crap in my pants...true story
        you could imagine the names I was called after that

Comment

I peed my pants 1 time when 1 of my uncles grabbed me by the throat.

I also was terrified another time when I got ran out of Grove Place by their entire hood. Scariest moment of my life actually.

Comment

No. I once pushed out what i thought was just a fart and followed through, that wasn't very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              No. I once pushed out what i thought was just a fart and followed through, that wasn't very nice.
              That's your ass saying Surprise!!!

Comment

Luckily all the meat and processed foods i eat clogs up my digestive system... Im lucky if i can squeeze one out without bursting a blood vessel these days

Comment

Peed a little when i got caught shoplifting.

Never stole a WWF magazine again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Luckily all the meat and processed foods i eat clogs up my digestive system... Im lucky if i can squeeze one out without bursting a blood vessel these days
                    Lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X