The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
    Pretty good premiere. Rick's losing it.
    Fasho. I mean he's got Kimbo Slice ready to be an asset to the group and he's like nah, I gotta deal with my dead ghost wife.

Comment

• Can't hate on Daryl wanting to stick with Merle even if he is a dick.

Comment

• Didn't like the new episode. I thought it was boring and it's going in a direction that is turning this show into a soap opera.

Rick is a b1tch, he can't make decisions anymore. The group needs to murder his punk ass and put the chino in charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden View Post
          That must have been a great burden you've carried all this time.
          Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Fasho. I mean he's got Kimbo Slice ready to be an asset to the group and he's like nah, I gotta deal with my dead ghost wife.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Didn't like the new episode. I thought it was boring and it's going in a direction that is turning this show into a soap opera.

Rick is a b1tch, he can't make decisions anymore. The group needs to murder his punk ass and put the chino in charge.
            Ehh... Not really.

I think it's one of the first times in zombie world where you get to see the depth of what it would really be like... the conversations, the decisions to make.

I mean what do you want? Just killing zombies for 3 seasons with no depth?

I like the way the show is going.

The Merle and Darryl situation is very interesting, they're basically a team who have two separate motives, I'm curious to see how it plays out.

Comment

• I was extermely into it on the first season and stuck through it through the second but its jsut a run on sentence sort of speak. just same o bs over and over

I am looking forward to falling skies to come back.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Ehh... Not really.

I think it's one of the first times in zombie world where you get to see the depth of what it would really be like... the conversations, the decisions to make.

I mean what do you want? Just killing zombies for 3 seasons with no depth?

I like the way the show is going.

The Merle and Darryl situation is very interesting, they're basically a team who have two separate motives, I'm curious to see how it plays out.
                There's other way's to go. How about finding the cure? Why are they born with the virus now?

I'm not saying not have any human aspect of it but not to nitpick but if the world was now an apocalyptic zombie infested place, there's some things I wouldn't be worried about.

Rick is a little soft and makes some decisions that just make no sense, even before he was going nuts.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good show I just think they could have made it better and scarier. Really go deep into how humanity has broken down, why they are zombies now, along with the relationships they have with each other.

For the record, I'm glad Ricks wife is dead, she got on my nerves. I also thought it was a mistake to kill off Rick's partner, he was the most intriguing part of the show IMO.

Comment

• this show is played out and totally unrealistic even in a unrealistic zombie world apocalypse.

how do these people get their food? their water? their supplies?

how about their ammo?

what do they do for sex? it looked to me like the blonde babysitter and rick were eyeing each other.

how about an episode showing their logistical planning?

othewise, just give them infinite health, ammo, and give them goku's kamehameha blast and get it over with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    There's other way's to go. How about finding the cure? Why are they born with the virus now?
                    They aren't scientists, if this happened, would you be able to find the cure? Not even the actual scientist in the show could find it.

What do you mean now? The show explained it's been like that.

I'm not saying not have any human aspect of it but not to nitpick but if the world was now an apocalyptic zombie infested place, there's some things I wouldn't be worried about.
                    Maybe, maybe not.

Rick is a little soft and makes some decisions that just make no sense, even before he was going nuts.
                    Well that's obvious, but who makes all the right choices in that situation?

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, it's a good show I just think they could have made it better and scarier. Really go deep into how humanity has broken down, why they are zombies now, along with the relationships they have with each other.
                      I'm sure more explanations are in the plans... Especially if they plan on making this a 5-6 season show, you're not going to blow your load in the first two seasons.

For the record, I'm glad Ricks wife is dead, she got on my nerves. I also thought it was a mistake to kill off Rick's partner, he was the most intriguing part of the show IMO.
                      Im glad too, and Shane snapped... I wish he didnt but that was his character type from the start... he was a loose cannon.

Comment

Working...
                      X