No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire is Open To Facing Rigo at 126 or Catch-Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire is Open To Facing Rigo at 126 or Catch-Weight

Nonito Donaire was unsuccessful in his attempt to beat Cuban sensation Guillermo Rigondeaux in their Super Bantamweight showdown on April 13th. It was a tough loss for the Filipino Flash as most felt he was simply dominated for most of the fight.

Many champions want to right their wrongs and Donaire is no exception. Donaire was on the recent edition of BoxingScene Radio and he was asked if a rematch with Ringondeaux was a priority for him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What the **** Donaire you'll fight the other guy at 122 but not Rigo? Quit *****in out man

Comment

It's time for him to move up if 122 is too difficult for him to make now. Rigo is comfortable at 122 for now so until he decides to move up, the rematch doesn't make much sense. I really don't think 4 lbs is going to make much difference in how the fight pans out though. Rigo has his number.

There are plenty of good fights for Donaire at FW.

Comment

Rigo had nonitos soul long before they even fought

Comment

Wait, I thought he wanted to fight Terrazas at 122? LOL

Does Donaire have a public relations team?

Comment

So he'll fight again at 122, but not Rigondeaux?

WTF Donaire. Don't make me not like you.

Comment

So Rigo's to good at 122 but you will fight him at a catchweight the other champ you can fight at 122 though.

Comment

Come on nonito,i know that defeat is a hard pill to swallow but you cant say i will fight terrazaz at 122 but i wont fight rigo
                you wer just redeeming your self

Comment

crazy. nonito was bigger even at 122... this physical advantage wasn't enough?

Comment

I don't think Donaire has any right to call the shots against the guy that just beat him.

If he wants to avenge his loss, he has to pursue the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X