No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Yuri Foreman Training For Pawel Wolak Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Yuri Foreman Training For Pawel Wolak Bout

NEW YORK – Yuri Foreman is one of the many fighters on the March 12 SHOWTIME PPV card from MGM Grand in Las Vegas with an amazing story of perseverance. In the last year, Foreman lost his WBA Super Welterweight World Championship, tore his ACL, had a child with his wife and lost his long time manager and friend, Murray Wilson.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'll never forget the performance against Cotto. Don't let the lack of punching power fool you; this guy is all heart.

Good man.

Comment

I like the guy too! he showed that he has the heart to be a champion again in the future maybe ...

Comment

IMO yuri can take it to julito.he has that ability.tweek some power punches in and he's far more competitive.he was landing that right on cotto pretty good.id favor him against some guys

Comment

I love how they always bring up something about Jew's when they talk about Yuri. LOL guess its for the non hardcore fans out there... Like OH YEAH ! YURI THE JEW!! I kno who you talkin bout now!

Comment

Yuri would have beat Cotto had he not came in hurt.

Yuri came in hurt against Cotto. Had Yuri came in injury free he would have waxed Cotto and made him look like a chump. Cotto is no doubt damage goods. I am rooting for Yuri and want to see him do good in boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by TOMABOXING View Post
              Yuri came in hurt against Cotto. Had Yuri came in injury free he would have waxed Cotto and made him look like a chump. Cotto is no doubt damage goods. I am rooting for Yuri and want to see him do good in boxing!

Yuri wouldn't have waxed Cotto.

That is apparent if you watch the fight and some of Yuri's other fights.

He might slick around with Wolak like he did against Bundrage, but I think he might meet something he didn't like.

He could perhaps decision Wolak, but there would be some rough roads to go through before he did.

Comment

WAR YURI

Comment

lol ur delusional.

Comment

Hurt or not he would not beat Cotto !
                    Although I got to respect Yuri that guy is all heart !

Comment

Working...
                    X