Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Favorite Excuse For Why Pacquiao Ducked Mayweather/ The Drug Test?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Your Favorite Excuse For Why Pacquiao Ducked Mayweather/ The Drug Test?

As we all know, Manny and his team come up with a new excuse for why he ducked the drug test every week based on what suits them best at that particular time. At this point i can't keep up with them all, but i'm gonna list what i think are the top 3 and you can vote on which one is your favorite.

Personally, i gotta go with the new one he unveiled last night on Jimmy Kimmel. For those of you who missed it, he changed his tune yet again and now claims that the reason he ducked the test is because he's 5 pounds lighter than Floyd therefore drawing a small amount of blood 14 days before the fight (for 25 million dollars and a chance to make history) would have a bigger effect on him.

It was hard to pick because i love them all, but based on creativity and how far it showed he was willing to reach into the bottom of the barrel to justify his suspicious actions, i gotta go with that one.

For those of you who missed it, i advice you to watch this clip before you vote:

He has a phobia of needles despite being covered in tattoo's
    37.65%
    Taking a small amount of blood 2 weeks before the fight would weaken him
    22.35%
    The latest one he revealed last night on Jimmy Kimmel
    30.59%
    Other (State in thread)
    9.41%

pac excuse for not wanting to fight floyd is he doesn't to fight a fighter that doesn't want to fight him.

Comment

that is a terrible excuse...c'mon, because Floyd's bigger than you, you're not going to take the test, WTF??? and Floyd ain't a giant himself

Comment

I like the new excuse. All the Pac guys should run with it.

Comment

Come on now this is RIDICULOUS! If Floyd said this it would be game over, that is a pathetic excuse. I cannot believe that the fight didn't happen because of all these flaky excuses.

I'm angry because I was so excited to see 2 of my favourite fighters with such different styles square off! At least we got Mayweather vs Mosley and also see Clottey get some exposure...I hope this fight bloody well happens later this year.

Comment

Because GBP and Mayweather was never serious about cleaning up the sport. If they were serious then why hasnt the OST started yet. If they were serious about cleaning the sport then they should also require all boxers on the May-Mosley undercard to undergo OST aswell. They should also require all fights promoted by GBP like Hopkins-Jones to undergo the same tests. Their intention was really not to clean up the sport but to harass and tarnish Pac's accomplishments with baseless accusations. Pac doesnt want to be harassed and singled out thats why the fight didnt happen.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              I like the new excuse. All the Pac guys should run with it.

This was the LAST thing they needed. They will for sure for RUN with this. I mean, Manny said it.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                This was the LAST thing they needed. They will for sure for RUN with this. I mean, Manny said it.
                I want them to. So they can explain to me what that means for the other excuses. Lies? Contradictions? Maybe they can weave a nice story together to make all the excuses true.

Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  pac excuse for not wanting to fight floyd is he doesn't to fight a fighter that doesn't want to fight him.
                  You say what you want, you know this is BS

Comment

This is getting a bit out of hand now.

Comment

Working...
                    X