Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury: Who Wins?

There's no way this goes the full 12 rounds.

Who wins?
    Tyson Fury
    73.08%
    Deontay Wilder
    26.92%

Tyson Fury murders him.

18 wins and 26 losses BTW, with a KO% of 23

Getting shit pushed in by WWE's The Big Show

If these guys can put him on the ground and nearly stop him...I can only imagine what Fury would do.

Comment

my guess would be fury by tko in the later rounds

Comment

Definitely a fight I want to see.

I think it's a toss up with an edge to Fury.

Comment

Fury KOs him in the first 30 seconds of round 1.

Comment

Fury wins. Wilder can punch but he still needs to learn to box and be tested in a long fight. Maybe after some experiance Wilder might have a chance but at the pace he's developing, he is a year away from that type of fight.

Comment

Fury takes it now, but I think Wilder will be better in years to come. I see him to has most talent between the two.

But either fight Price, Tyson, Wilder would be great to see. I want for these fights to define a clear strong challenger.

Comment

Never even heard of him till last week, looks like he has good power but we have to wait and see since the level of his opponents are just picking up, but he does have power.

Comment

I'll go with Fury because he has fought better opposition.

Knocking out bums only tell me that he has KO power. Getting dropped by two bums doesn't speak very well of him though...

Comment

Well Fury has a jab and can use his height and reach, can fight inside, can tie up an opponent, can recover from being hurt, can fight somewhat effectively at Southpaw if the mood takes him, and can fight for 12 rounds.

Wilder has a big right hand which is all we know for certain at this stage.

Not sure what basis you could pick Wilder on at this stage and Fury is much further along in his career and Wilder hasn't gone further than 3 rounds.

I find it very hard to imagine anything but Fury dispatching him with ease especially if Wilder's 'you gon' get hit, baby' forms the basis for his game plan but he obviously is a one-punch man.

Even a guy like a solid domestic operator like John McDermott would be a significant step up from the fella's Wilder has been fighting, guys like Rogan and Firtha even.

If they made this fight now pretty sure Fury puts a massive speed bump in his career and might halt it all together.

Comment

Working...
                    X