No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Robert Woge; Joel Diaz Jr; Ricky Burns Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: News: Robert Woge; Joel Diaz Jr; Ricky Burns Update

Up until last week Robert Woge (10-0, 9 KOs) did not even know if he was going to participate on the bill of the European Light Heavyweight Championship between Eduard Gutknecht and Juergen Braehmer at the Max-Schmeling-Halle in Berlin on February 2. But not only will the prodigy of coach Ulli Wegner be part of the night, he will also get his first shot at a professional title, when he takes on Hakim Zoulikha (18-3, 9 KOs) for the vacant IBF Intercontinental Title.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm looking forward to see Joel fight this year, that kid has a very fan friendly style.

Never heard of Woge, he's got a good little record though 9 ko's in 10 fights

Comment

Props to Diaz jr and asseltine for fighting each other, but I really have to ask myself what the point is. These are young guys with young careers, I guess management is trying to find out what they have.

I'm excited for this one.

Comment

Nice step up for Robert Woge.

Woge has an entertaining "seek and destroy" style.

Comment

Also can't wait to see Joel back in the ring again, and props to Burns for taking on Vasquez. I would of expected Broner to be fighting Vasquez and Burns be fighting Rees next, but kind of weird how everyone ended matched up!

Comment

Working...
          X