Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Grachev: I Will Pressure Bute, Eventually Break Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Grachev: I Will Pressure Bute, Eventually Break Him!

Russian light heavyweight Denis Grachev (12-0-1, 8KOs) is ready to once again shock the boxing experts when he meets former super middleweight champion Lucian Bute (30-1, 24KOs) on November 3rd at the Bell Centre in Montreal. They will fight at a catch-weight of 170-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

dont know what kind of mindset lucian will be in now lol

Comment

It would be funny if he did up Bute like he did up that stupid Black Russian guy Ismayl Sillakh) that he smoked after everyone hyped him up.

WAR GRACHEV, THE JOURNEYMAN HERO!

Comment

Anyone has the feeling that Bute is the next Khan and Juanma? (back to back KO losses)

Comment

Is this the same guy that eat ismayahl? On my phone right now....

Comment

lil 2 early for Grachev, he's definitely a talented boxer, but Bute is 2 experienced....he will prolly lose by UD but if he wins, he will make a statement

Comment

I expect grachev to try pressure Bute, until he takes one of those brutal body shots that will make him think twice.

Froch dominated because he was able to walk through Butes power but don't be fooled most other fighters will not be able to

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                I expect grachev to try pressure Bute, until he takes one of those brutal body shots that will make him think twice.

Froch dominated because he was able to walk through Butes power but don't be fooled most other fighters will not be able to
                What makes you think Grachev can't? Just wondering cause the dude looks like a tough SOB.

Comment

Unless Froch totally ruined Bute, Bute should be able to KO this guy easily. Sillakh was able to drop and hurt him but lacked that killer instinct to finish him which he could've easily done, if a guy like Sillakh can school and hurt Grachev so can Bute. Butes chin is bad but nowhere near as bad as Sillakh's, I think Bute hurts and finishes him easily early on.

Comment

that was not the Bell center Bute, that was the away team Bute - alot of promoters do not know how to build fighters, Bute should have been fighting a fight here and there on the road to adapt to hostile crowds, being the away fighter etc.. he froze in the moment, he didnt hit froch with shyt.. Thats why Froch walked him down all night.. He Ko'd dude in the 5th rd

Comment

Working...
                    X