No announcement yet.

Everyone knows Money would crush Pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
    FACT:brawlers like Manny and Roy Jones, skills fades faster than technical fighter like JMM and Hopkins.

Brawlers, once they loses their speed and strength they have nothing to get around.
    Didn't know Roy Jones was a brawler.......

Comment

Floyd "could,should,might" Mayweather. The best fantasy fighter of all time.

Comment

Floyd will fight when Floyd needs the money. He won't take the risk against Pac. He is a diva and doesn't have the warrior mindset.
        My thinking that he will back in the ring soon if he has to pay legal fees, keeps going to strip clubs and buying rolls royces. He isn't exactly frugal with his money.
        Because he is a diva he will have to fight again. Right now the only fight that he make a tremendous amount of cash is against Pac. Not Marquez, not Mosely, Berto, Alexander/Bradley, Cotto, Williams, Martinez so on and so forth.
        He needs Pac more than Pac needs him.
        Pac could fight Mosely and sell out the Staple Center, Mgm or even the Garden. They would have 40-50k at Jerry's world or Yankee stadium.

Comment

yeah sure. thats why he is gone into hiding, i think hes hooked up with bin laden so he knows he wont be found.

Comment

Lol i can already hear Jim Lampley saying "Yet another technical mismatch"

Comment

Working...
            X