No announcement yet.

Cotto complainers....It's over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    What? Santos, Williams, and Clottey took his punches just fine. Again you guys act like margarito was some knock out machine. Oh and Emmanuels steward has already said he inspected Margaritos gloves before the Cintron fight and they were clean.
    yea but Williams Santos and Clottey couldnt back up Margarito the way Garcia and Mosley did.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Are poeple actually using the Garcia fight to argue for plaster? Margarito BOXED in that fight, clearly trying to shake the rust of a year long layoff. He dropped Garcia in the 1st round so obviously he can punch a bit.
      Ring rust was in the conditioning. Power is forever as George Foreman said himself. dropping someone in the first doesnt say much as well, there have been too many fights where such has happened and when both fighters begin to get in the groove a lot can change. I was more shocked at Garcia smiling and laughing at margarito as opposed to cintron crying after thier fight

Comment

Originally posted by Hasha View Post
        pistol whip's excuse for Mosley: margarito was distracted.
        " " Garcia: No one really knows Garcia but he probably has one of the best chins in boxing to be able to stand margarito's assault.

Another interesting fact: margarita was backed up by both Mosley and Garcia..
        No Mosely won because he was elusive and didn't let himself get hit with 300 plus power shots. I swear it's like some of you don't even watch the fights.

Garcia also got put on his ass and got completely outclassed but yeah Tony backed up a couple of times wooooooaaaahhhhh!

Comment

Last time i checked MARGS kicked the shyet out of Garcia every round so Garcia backing Margs is pretty lame.Oh and Garcia was the bigger fighter.Unlike Juanma who picks on smaller guys wanting them to come up to his weight.

Comment

It's an accumilation of shots smart guy even a guy with average power is gonna break down someone when they are throwing 100 punches a round.

Seriously it's not like Garcia was the first person in the world to go the distance with Tony. You act like he has a 95% KO percentage and suddenly everyone was walking thru his punches.

Fuk dude know what the fuk you are talking about next time you open your mouth.
            Oh right...so it was the accumulation of punches that caused Lujan's ear to detach from his head...right...I didn't know margarito was such a precision puncher...only guy I remember having the power to do that was Tyson, and he landed a monster punch to the ear of Holyfield right?

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
              yea but Williams Santos and Clottey couldnt back up Margarito the way Garcia and Mosley did.
              Dude why do you keep brining up fuking garcia he lost every second of every round of that fight who are you gonna bring up next Golden fuking Johnson???

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
                Ring rust was in the conditioning. Power is forever as George Foreman said himself. dropping someone in the first doesnt say much as well, there have been too many fights where such has happened and when both fighters begin to get in the groove a lot can change. I was more shocked at Garcia smiling and laughing at margarito as opposed to cintron crying after thier fight
                Yeah because Margarito fought differently, he was rusty and trying new things from a new trainer.....not hard to fathom. His manager is quoted as saying he asked him to fight a more safety-first style so he wouldnt get any cuts to avoid missing out on the Pacquaio payday. He didnt fight Garcia the same way he fought Cotto or Cintron. Gimmie a break with that *****.

Comment

No Mosely won because he was elusive and didn't let himself get hit with 300 plus power shots. I swear it's like some of you don't even watch the fights.

Garcia also got put on his ass and got completely outclassed but yeah Tony backed up a couple of times wooooooaaaahhhhh!
                  You changed your story when I called your bluff

Comment

Originally posted by Hasha View Post
                    You changed your story when I called your bluff
                    PLEASE SHANEROID was on the juice for the MARGS fight

Comment

Wating on bet confirmation from pistol whip....

Comment

Working...
                      X