Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you staying up till midnight for New Years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you staying up till midnight for New Years?

I'm not, personally.

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
    I'm not, personally.
    It's 5:10am on the 1st of January.

Comment

ofcourse its family tradition, and a time to welcome and celebrate new year. a time to be thankful. hell you stayed up for other pointless nights, and then when it comes to new year you wouldn't do it? especially if there's a lot of food and drinks.

Comment

Naw I slept at 10pm, woke up early and had a power breakfast and now gonna go clock in 10 miles in the snow Broner style.

Easy money...

Comment

haven't celebrated new years in canada since about 2005

i'm usually in an airport or just getting home from vacation a day before or after so i don't usually go out. it's also usually -25c outside & waits for taxis can be hours so i don't bother...i was out cold by 9pm lastnight but woke up to the fireworks outside...the only thing i like about new years is it's a fresh start & most of all i'm only 8-10 weeks away from taxtime & a fat check from the gov't...in 2008 & 2010 i was in cuba for NYE & it really wasn't a big of a deal there as it is elsewhere. small family get together & no huge celebrations like in canada or other parts of the world...
          Last edited by joe strong; 01-01-2013, 10:35 AM.

Comment

I just never understood this "new year, new start" business. If you need to make changes in your life just Frochin' do them, why wait till a new year begins?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              I just never understood this "new year, new start" business. If you need to make changes in your life just Frochin' do them, why wait till a new year begins?
              i think people say new start because it's a beginning to a new year & people reflect on the previous year & plan how they can make the next year better for themselves. if changes need to made in one's life then i wouldn't wait to the new year. i don't make any unrealistic resolutions but i do make small goals that are attainable.

Comment

Working...
              X