Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So remind me what Freddie Roach has taught Pacquaio again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So remind me what Freddie Roach has taught Pacquaio again?

Because no offence he's a good trainer but as overrated as his fighter.

Pacquaio's success during the last few years all comes down to Ariza.

Roach is only good a cherry picking, stick a good fighter with solid boxing ability in his path, and he loses. e.g,s

Mayweather > De La Hoya
    Calzaghe > Hopkins
    JMM > Pacquaio
    Last edited by Discipline; 11-13-2011, 10:13 AM.

These boards are gonna be on fire for the next month or 2

Comment

Funny how JMM went from being old, fat, shot, slow, and crazy over-matched to being a "good prime fighter" in just 1 night, according to this board.

Comment

that peeman is peeroids?

Comment

Well lets see.

The first 2 fight was an all out war.

And this fight was a very close tactical fight.

Really who would think pacquaio would fight a very tactical fight against marquez.

Add the fact that people who actually watch the fight again see that pacquaio actually won the fight since he hit the more cleaner punches.

Comment

im waiting for the "take the test" mantra to pan out.

oh wait....

Comment

he taught him that juanmemo marquez will always b1tch no matter what facts say....

Comment

The one new thing I saw from Manny was a lead left hand but it was weak as hell... It came out like a jab and he looked uncomfortable throwing it.

Aside from that, all Marquez did was stepped to Manny's right all night and had Manny uncomfortable as hell, unable to land anything really effective... He got the straight left in a couple of times but in the end, he's still largely a left handed fighter

Comment

Originally posted by 26 and Live View Post
                  The one new thing I saw from Manny was a lead left hand but it was weak as hell... It came out like a jab and he looked uncomfortable throwing it.

Aside from that, all Marquez did was stepped to Manny's right all night and had Manny uncomfortable as hell, unable to land anything really effective... He got the straight left in a couple of times but in the end, he's still largely a left handed fighter
                  Manny was so pissed, he thought he was getting a war and got a boxing match instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
                    Funny how JMM went from being old, fat, shot, slow, and crazy over-matched to being a "good prime fighter" in just 1 night, according to this board.
                    As far as I'm aware JMM is the reason for that transformation.

If he didn't go out and prove it by beating Pacquaio, 99% of Boxing fans including both Mayweather and Pacquaio fans would consider him to be old, fat, shot, slow, and crazy over-matched when he fought Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X