Pablo Sarmiento: Martinez Willing to go down to 150 for Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    so now 150 isnt even good enough?
    If you think Martinez will not be severely weigh drained at 150 then I don't know what to say. The fight should not happen and Martinez has plenty of opponents to choice in his weight division. You all Floyd fans didn't give any credit when Pac beat Margarito at 150 even though Margarito most of his fights he fought at welterweight what more if Pac beat Martinez at 150.
    Last edited by straightleft; 09-15-2011, 09:32 PM.

Comment

martinez looking to cash out i guess

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
        Skills wise he is no better than Cotto or Barrera. He is just big with good skills but not great.
        I agree. I've been saying this for a while, he's just too big and good enough for the top welters.

Comment

...he's going to drain himself?

still....now theres no excuse.

Pacquiao - Martinez
          Last edited by LeG00N; 09-15-2011, 09:37 PM.

Comment

If you think Martinez will not be severely weigh drained at 150 then I don't know what to say. The fight should not happen and Martinez has plenty of opponents to choice in his weight division.
            If Martinez wants the fight at says he can make 150..which Roach was crying about..then make it happen...other than Floyd there is no better opponent for Manny

Comment

sarmiento is talking out of his a$$ and elie seckbach is reaching with his questions...inventing events that i doubt ever happened.

Comment

Skills wise he is no better than Cotto or Barrera. He is just big with good skills but not great.
                Martinez, will get beat soon, let him face somebody who attacks his body, hell be done!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  Martinez, will get beat soon, let him face somebody who attacks his body, hell be done!
                  Put him in with Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    If Martinez wants the fight at says he can make 150..which Roach was crying about..then make it happen...other than Floyd there is no better opponent for Manny
                    When Pac gets no credit after he beat Margarito at 150 even though we know of his 17 lbs advantage over Pac and he fought most of his fights at welterweight. Martinez would be worst even if he wants to fight Pac at 150. The same old story.
                    Last edited by straightleft; 09-15-2011, 09:39 PM.

Comment

serg would be a ****ing idiot if he did that. i know he wants a pay day but jesus.

Comment

Working...
                      X