Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More disastrous cherry pick? Pacman/Oscar or Pacman/Marquez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't think Oscar would win... I didnt think he'd ever win a fight again after the Forbes fight. :|... Casual fans would have you believe that was prime Oscar though. Still, it was a nice beatdown... But I think Oscar beat himself before the fight started (thought itd be a decision for Pac)

JMM vs Pac the last two fights have proven to be disastrous... I mean... This last one was awful... I was legit scared for his life. P Will was at least breathing even though he had the death (eyes open) face. Hatton was just sad cuz hes a loveable dude... But s hit man... This was a huge disaster. Not only because he got KOd but it basically meant what little (if any) chance there was at Pacs biggest fight was lost with what seemed like his life for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      I didn't think Oscar would win... I didnt think he'd ever win a fight again after the Forbes fight. :|... Casual fans would have you believe that was prime Oscar though. Still, it was a nice beatdown... But I think Oscar beat himself before the fight started (thought itd be a decision for Pac)

JMM vs Pac the last two fights have proven to be disastrous... I mean... This last one was awful... I was legit scared for his life. P Will was at least breathing even though he had the death (eyes open) face. Hatton was just sad cuz hes a loveable dude... But s hit man... This was a huge disaster. Not only because he got KOd but it basically meant what little (if any) chance there was at Pacs biggest fight was lost with what seemed like his life for a second.
      Fine, fine assessment.

Comment

I don't think Pacquiao fighting Marquez was a cherry pick at all. Pacquiao knew he was in for a hard fight. He could have fought Bradley for an easier fight. Oscar was sure he would have an easy time beating Pacquiao so he was trying to cherry pick and it backfired.

Comment

how is fighting a guy who gives you your toughest fights a cherry pick?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

lol@these C0cksucking pac fans asking how jmm 3 and 4 were cherrypicks.....if it was a cherrypick for floyd it was even more of a cherrypick for sleepy-head because floyd beat jmm like a battered wife and sleepy-head tried to pick up the scraps only to get his overrated roided ass outboxed in 3 and head knocked off in four.....the whole thing is comical and i laugh my butt off everytime i see sleepy-head laying flat on his face.......thats wtf he gets for trying to fight farce fights instead of legit competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
              NSB- where fighting the guy who gave you the most trouble in your entire career for the for the fourth time is a cherry pick.

**** you.
              My thoughts exactly.

How can you cherry pick a guy you went life n death with on two occasions?

Hands down the dumbest **** I read on this site....smh

Comment

Chavez jr by far the worst offender of them all. fought 43 coal miners before his three legitimate opponents. Atg Cherry picker no question!!

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
                  lol@these C0cksucking pac fans asking how jmm 3 and 4 were cherrypicks.....if it was a cherrypick for floyd it was even more of a cherrypick for sleepy-head because floyd beat jmm like a battered wife and sleepy-head tried to pick up the scraps only to get his overrated roided ass outboxed in 3 and head knocked off in four.....the whole thing is comical and i laugh my butt off everytime i see sleepy-head laying flat on his face.......thats wtf he gets for trying to fight farce fights instead of legit competition.
                  You just too biased to post here buddy ( but I'm not trying to stop you). Many fans including Manny fans thought there was no point in #3 since Marquez didn't look good at WW in his only fight there ..... but he was well prepared for the fight and came in looking just as big and many said even bigger than Manny.

Since Marquez was better conditioned against Manny, it was no longer an easy fight since Marquez always fights Manny tough.

As for #4, there is no way that someone can objectively say that was a cherry pick after the same people/haters for the most part said that they believed that Marquez won #3.

It like saying Frazier was a cherry pick for Ali since Foreman smoked Frazier and Ali beat Foreman ..... you can't think that way unless you are not looking at things with clear vision (ie. biased)

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                    Chavez jr by far the worst offender of them all. fought 43 coal miners before his three legitimate opponents. Atg Cherry picker no question!!
                    No way, Chavez has just about killed that rep. He came in as underdog to Sergio just a year after he won the belt, fighting decent comp in between from his own division (note Canelo). Now he might take Macklin as tuneup for the rematch. He's not that good, but he's gutsy and no longer protected. He's no WV2 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
                      My thoughts exactly.

How can you cherry pick a guy you went life n death with on two occasions?

Hands down the dumbest **** I read on this site....smh
                      just look who made this thread, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X