Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What year will MARIJUANA BE LEGALIZED in the U.S.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What year will MARIJUANA BE LEGALIZED in the U.S.?

& while were at it how about prostitution & nude beaches along with implementing the metric system in our school systems like other civilized 1st world developed countries.

Project what year. If not state your reasons.

When all the old people die off, those are the main ones holding us back. The old people, we must make a final solution for them. . .

Comment

Screw the metric system. This is a civilized country we use the Imperial system :cool9:

Poet

Comment

is there still a lumber industry with government officials in their pockets?

yes? .....never.

Comment

If it wasnt for drug dealers and drug users, weed would be legal in some states

People dont realize they'd be paying more for tax then they are for weed right now if weed was legal

Comment

Over this past year Ive been smoking heavy as hell. Helps me with stress, depression, anxiety among other things.

I think it will be legalized maybe in the 2016/2020 election. Its only a matter of time tase.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
              Over this past year Ive been smoking heavy as hell. Helps me with stress, depression, anxiety among other things.

I think it will be legalized maybe in the 2016/2020 election. Its only a matter of time tase.
              you need to get out of that bum ass state bro. it's not good for your health. that state is on life support.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                If it wasnt for drug dealers and drug users, weed would be legal in some states

People dont realize they'd be paying more for tax then they are for weed right now if weed was legal

Its illegal because of pharmaceutical companies who would likely go belly up if EVERY American had the right to grow their own medicine.

Its also illegal because it keeps the jails crowded, keeps judges employed, cops employed, blah blah

Its sad to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  you need to get out of that bum ass state bro. it's not good for your health. that state is on life support.
                  Michigan actually is a great State. We have a **** head govenor but other than that I love Michigan. I might never leave to be honest.

Mi also allows me to have a medical weed card so that is a plus.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                    Its illegal because of pharmaceutical companies who would likely go belly up if EVERY American had the right to grow their own medicine.

Its also illegal because it keeps the jails crowded, keeps judges employed, cops employed, blah blah

Its sad to be honest.
                    Thats actually not why its illegal

Another person who thinks weed is a "cure all"

Comment

Working...
                    X