Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I re-watched Khan vs Peterson: WHAT A ROBBERY !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
    Wtf?, and I gave like 2 or 3 rounds to Khan.
    You should have gone to specsavers

Comment

To the op, not only did Peterson win the fight but even without the point deductions he should of won imo, he pressured khan from round 2 and khan didn't know what to do, so he cheated and pulled Peterson down everytime they came close, Khan exposed as wannabe, after fight comments made me laugh, "I had speed, power, precision" **** off, admit you got beat and stop spouting propaganda..fool.

Comment

I'm sick of these robbery threads after every single fight. The judges did not rob Khan. Calm down and learn how fights are scored.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
          You should have gone to specsavers
          Well, I wasnīt counting round per round and that is the impression the fight left to me. Maybe Iīm just too sold on clean and effective power punches... and Peterson did that very well. Didnīt he?.

Comment

Originally posted by mmamachine View Post
            To the op, not only did Peterson win the fight but even without the point deductions he should of won imo, he pressured khan from round 2 and khan didn't know what to do, so he cheated and pulled Peterson down everytime they came close, Khan exposed as wannabe, after fight comments made me laugh, "I had speed, power, precision" **** off, admit you got beat and stop spouting propaganda..fool.
            there were only 2 rounds in which Peterson REALLY pressured Khan (effectively). those were rounds 7 and 8. Other than that Khan was moving around, throwing fast, hard combinations and getting out of there again. If you dont know what boxing is about, dont post on boxing forums.
            Khan won this fight clearly. Peterson fought a great fight and to the best of his abilities, but it wasnt enough.

Comment

Originally posted by serpicotruth View Post
              a robbery is a fight in which the wrong guy gets the decision my friend. We are talking about a world title fight with 2 belts at stake. You cant give a fight to a guy who only wins about 3 rounds.

U dont know what a robbery is my friend. If a fighter is CLEARY losing and gets the win, then its a robbery. But if the fight is a toss up and u have points deducted and the other guy wins. Its legit. Regardless of the point deduction Peterson fought a good fight, he was the aggressive fighter, landed the harder shots upstairs and down stairs. Khan fought good too...it couldve been a draw or it couldve went either way....NO robbery...

Oscar vs Strum was a robbery...Oscar lost all 12 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
                I'm sick of these robbery threads after every single fight. The judges did not rob Khan. Calm down and learn how fights are scored.
                Why don't you show us how to supposedly score a fight by posting your scorecard then?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
                  U dont know what a robbery is my friend. If a fighter is CLEARY losing and gets the win, then its a robbery. But if the fight is a toss up and u have points deducted and the other guy wins. Its legit. Regardless of the point deduction Peterson fought a good fight, he was the aggressive fighter, landed the harder shots upstairs and down stairs. Khan fought good too...it couldve been a draw or it couldve went either way....NO robbery...

Oscar vs Strum was a robbery...Oscar lost all 12 rounds
                  Oscar didnt lose all 12 rounds but he clearly lost that fight.
                  I scored the Khan-Peterson fight 115:112 and that is the score which includes 2 unjust point deductions. So in reality it was 117:112 for Khan. That is a clear win. so it was a clear robbery

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Why don't you show us how to supposedly score a fight by posting your scorecard then?
                    you know why these people dont post their scorecards? Cause they know Khan was robbed. And if they post some dumb scorecard which has Peterson winning certain rounds which in reality Khan clearly won, then they would be exposed.
                    they just like the fact that Khan got robbed cause they hate Khan. If they post their ridiculous scorecards, we would see what a joke the scorecard is. Cause we actually DID SCORE THE FIGHT, and we DID SEE how clearly Khan won that fight

Comment

But you can always know if a fight is a robbery just by looking at the corporal language of the loser and his team right after decision announcement. Sadness, disbelief, disappointment, frustration... Khan is the latest, it means he knows he didnīt perform good enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X