No announcement yet.

Kellerman calls out Top Rank/Bob Arum!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
    He said Bob Arum is the greatest promoter of all time.............

uhhh yeah
    Guess I wasnt paying attention lol

Comment

I am not that into any of the commentators other than Steward. I can't really see Keller in the long term whether he made those remarks or not. Kellerman is very average.

Comment

But at the end of the broadcast Kellerman was saying Bob Arum and Top Rank are the best promotional company of all time and know how to set up fights

Wtf
        Objective criticism. Arum may be at fault for Pacquiao/Mayweather not happening but say what you will Top Rank has produced a lot of stars and knows how to promote big fights.

Comment

Kellerman says it like it is, He's not a puppet.

Comment

uhhh yeah
            Arum is by far one of the best promoters of all time. He has longetivity and success that most promoters can only dream of. He does not always give us what we want and hes sneaky too but hes doing his job better than most. Kellerman is correct.

Comment

anyone else catch where he said that compubox is incorrect in the beginning of the fight?

Comment

uhhh yeah
                i don't remember hearing him say bob arum specifically. i just remember him saying top rank as a whole

Comment

What did he say?

Comment

From my take it seemed as if he kinda implied that Chavez Jr is in "good hands" compared to others simply because of his fathers name and because Top Rank will "take care of him well"

He sorta made it sound like Top Rank will cherry pick for Chavez Jr and make sure he continues to win fights, give him more of an edge than others.

Comment

I prefer Roy Jones Jr to Steward

Comment

Working...
                      X