Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P4P, Who's A Better Student Of Boxing: FMJ or B-HOP?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P4P, Who's A Better Student Of Boxing: FMJ or B-HOP?

I would have to say both men (Mayweather jr & Hopkins) are great students of the game. But, I'm not sure who the better student of the two is.

Thoughts and reasoning?

Hopkins is chasing after the best fighters, I don't feel the same way about Floyd. Hopkins is also the type of boxer who won't ask for extra testing on fighters, because thats how confident he is at winning the fights.

Comment

B-Hop easily. He's fought & beaten more HOFmers. He has demonstrated his craft against the best fighters in each division he fought in. Floyd took the easy route too many times to be compared to B-Hop.

Comment

i say bhop cause he has less natural ability

Comment

both are great students but definitely bhop. You know he's studied all of the greats. His knowledge of the sport is pretty amazing when he unleashes it in interviews.

He also needs to be, since he has less natural ability than floyd. He has to work that much harder (not to say floyd isn't a hard worker, just that bhop no doubt has studied the game longer and more thoroughly).

Comment

Both guys are excellent students of the game.

If i had to pick one to learn from though, i would pick Hopkins.

Not because he is my favourite fighter but because Hopkins style relies alot less on athleticism than Floyd and would basically be a more realistic style if you were to be a fighter yourself to learn.

Comment

Hopkins, he knows all the trick of the trade, that why he has been able to continue for so long, well that and his clean living.

Comment

BHop and its not even close. BHop respects the greats like Jersey Joe, Archie Moore, etc.

Floyd says hes better than Ali and SRR because they both have losses.

BHop knows how to take care of his body outside the ring. Floyd eats popeyes everyday and drinks lottery soda.

Comment

People saying bhop because he's not as athletic as floyd is stupid. Both know alot, cant say because i dont know noone on this forums does so bashing either one like dick head above ^^^^^ is stupid

Comment

Working...
                  X