Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone more excited aboit Judah VS Khan than Bradley and Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone more excited aboit Judah VS Khan than Bradley and Khan?

Both are fast, and fairly wobbly. Judah is perhaps a tiny bit more defensive under Sweet Pea, but still has a decent punch and is fast.

It would be interesting, and I believe it will have moments of greatness in there offensively, and moments of back pedallimg too.

Someone is going to get KO'd in this fight, nice power and elite speed by both fighters.

Comment

Judah gets easily outboxed. Khan by UD 120-108

Comment

Judah has alot of power, Khan only wants the lighter punching Bradley.

Comment

Khan's head wont be right for this fight, as he will still in mourning over osama

ZAB GOT THIS
          EAT FRESH

Comment

Amir is gonna win every single round against Zab and will probably stop him in the late rounds.

Mark my words.

Comment

I would like to see Judah V Khan.

I like both boxers and the way they fight

Comment

Easily more excited if this fight were too happen. It's really the only thing left for Khan at 140 except for Bradley who will take another fight before that happens most likely. It's the more exciting fight too. I swear to God he better not fight Morales that would be ****in disgusting. Like their's no point for that whatsoever.

Zab's has a great chance in this fight he could easily knock Amir out which I hope!

Comment

Originally posted by Subway View Post
                  Khan's head wont be right for this fight, as he will still in mourning over osama

ZAB GOT THIS
                  EAT FRESH

Comment

Khan/Judah would be an interesting fight.

Because of the high probability of someone taking a nap or breaking out a fowl related dance.

Comment

Working...
                    X