No announcement yet.

Cotto has so much class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto has so much class

There was a point in the 8th i think it was when yuri was in so much pain he bent over and cotto could have went to town on him and knocked him out there and then ...... the ref didnt stop the action so he could have ko'd him.

But cotto held back. This is classy. He knows he has the fight in the bag and its almost over. Reminds me of when Ali KO'd Foreman he could have given him another BIG shot just when he was bent over but held back

Much respect to both fighters. Was a helluva fight for sure

Actually if he punched Foreman while bent over he would automatically get points away. You see how much the refere always talked to Foreman? "Are you okay champ?" ahhaha So damn Biased, I personally think you cant allow a Refere to go for a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
      Actually if he punched Foreman while bent over he would automatically get points away. You see how much the refere always talked to Foreman? "Are you okay champ?" ahhaha So damn Biased, I personally think you cant allow a Refere to go for a fighter.
      he wasnt fully bent over. i watched the fight

he lent back against the ropes and could have been easily Ko'd

Comment

props to miguel. i got so much respect for both fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Time View Post
          props to miguel. i got so much respect for both fighters
          Miguel carried out my gameplan...*pats himself on the back* (jk) Cotto looked fresh, used his footwork, boxed, used his jab, enforced the left hook...great fight for Cotto.

Comment

Working...
          X