No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Pacman is just ignoring the Mayweathers' trashtalking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
    ... and I'm sure we will see this kind of posts again like Pac's scared of Floyd because he blinked on the stare down, just like against Hatton and Cotto Sam...
    I couldn't believe people were saying Manny was scared of Hatton at the weigh-in. I saw the opposite. Hatton was crapping it! It came out later (not sure of the source) that Hatton really did fear Pacquiao. I don't think Cotto had any fear though, not until about half way through round 2 anyway.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

secreeeeeeeeeeeeet...

is it just me or jinkees lookin good in that video? im starting to think

Comment

Pac will not understand Mayweather so I don't see it working as well as it did for hatton and dlh .. Pac may get annoyed watching his lips flap right in front of him though.

Comment

Pac starting his own clothing line is kind of like Paulie Malignaggi giving tips on being proud of who you are and not overcompensating under a facade of hyper-heterosexuality.

Comment

Originally posted by GTR View Post
            secreeeeeeeeeeeeet...

is it just me or jinkees lookin good in that video? im starting to think

At least Krista did Jinkee a favor, she should always look good for Manny or else! LMAO!!!

Comment

Manny comes from one of the most violent scary and dangerous places on the planet earth, you think mayweather is gonna intimidate him with trash talk??

haha

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                coward???why do posters throw this coward word around???what makes you such a warrior??floyd doesnt run he uses angles,distance and boxes..learn the sport son
                co-sign...and thats wat they dont understand....
                mayweather uses his head... he undeafeted for a reason!

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                  he wont be able to ignore it long..wait till the press tours start...floyds gonna be in his face oscar,hatton style
                  It will be interesting to see the Pacman's reaction to Pretty Boy's antics but I think he'll play it cool and just let his fists do all the talking for him as Floyd listens helplessly. JAT

Comment

if floyd got in PAC's face, it would be funny if, by instinct, PAC KOd his ass

Comment

Originally posted by Wupadupa View Post
                      Manny comes from one of the most violent scary and dangerous places on the planet earth, you think mayweather is gonna intimidate him with trash talk??

haha
                      lol foreal. talk is cheap in manila slums. a comeback will be an ice pick in ur abdomen. floyd wouldnt survive a day where manny grew up.

Comment

Working...
                      X