Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video - So this is the Girl who Cheated on Victor Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Read the one on Tim Bradley's wife (on that first link).....that's how a chick is supposed to hold it down, REGARDLESS of what she looks like.

Comment

Vic probably wasn't spending enough time with her. Chicks do what chicks gotta do.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        Vic probably wasn't spending enough time with her. Chicks do what chicks gotta do.
        So you justifying the hoe?Vic aint having sex either dude abstains from sex during camp, so she is a selfish hoe.

Comment

So you justifying the hoe?Vic aint having sex either dude abstains from sex during camp, so she is a selfish hoe.
          There's always two sides to the story. We only know Vic's side at the moment.

Bad relationships usually have that iceberg effect. The basic arguments on the surface, but the real truth hidden underneath it all.

Comment

Dog someone said on the comments this was the girl he was dating, so I was like wtf, this is the chick he was crying for? I was expecting a bad ass latina like Shane Mosleys girl. But this plain jane white girl?

Did you know this was the girl? I had to show it.
            Why you expecting a Latina???? Didn't know Hispanics couldn't date outside their race. Man i've made some latina girls in big trouble then

Comment

Vic's new girl is pretty sexy. Well done Victor moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
                Why you expecting a Latina???? Didn't know Hispanics couldn't date outside their race. Man i've made some latina girls in big trouble then
                Latinas are the hottest to me just preference lol, and I'm white.

How come this white girl who has owen wilson nose cheated on victor? someone should interview her, but when this thread was made she deleted her facebook lol

Comment

she is a duck

Comment

Originally posted by larryx1950 View Post
                    she is a duck
                    But would you **** this duck Larry?

Comment

sometimes it isnt looks that attract you but personality assh*le. u clearly havent been in a serious relationship or in love. when u have, ull realise that even if everyone thinks the girl you're with is ugly, you will think she is the most beautiful girl in the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X