Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P4P - Pacquaio vs Pernell Whitaker

Your thoughts? 135-147.

I think Sweet Pea toys with him

Plenty of GREAT fighters that Pac would smash though, id even tip him to KO 140lb Legend Aaron Pryor who im a MASSIVE fan of

Comment

He would never have been able to get through Whitaker's D. Whitaker by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        He would never have been able to get through Whitaker's D. Whitaker by UD.
        sure, but once pac hits him clean once, whitaker will do a mosley. or a cotto. or a delahoya.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
          sure, but once pac hits him clean once, whitaker will do a mosley. or a cotto. or a delahoya.
          I bet you've never watched Pernell Whitaker in his prime in your life.......let alone watching him while he was fighting like others.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw1t2yAK_wU

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
              Your thoughts? 135-147.
              Pacquiao is not on Pernell's level.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                I bet you've never watched Pernell Whitaker in his prime in your life.......let alone watching him while he was fighting like others.
                lol. ive watched boxing since the late ali days son. youve probably watched most on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                  lol. ive watched boxing since the late ali days son. youve probably watched most on youtube.
                  Haha Yeah okay. I'm not going to lie unlike you, been watching since the early 80's, when I was a young kid. Son???

You've probably watched it on youtube if you think Pernell would go into a shell like Clottey or if you think he'd pull a Mosley and not fight back, you've obviously never watched Pernell even on youtube, let alone when he was fighting during his prime like I have, along with others on here. Keep trying, son.

Comment

Ima have to go with Sweet Pea.

Would be an interesting scrap tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X