• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Those who Smoke: Happy 420 from the Garden State

Got too much to do to enjoy the day.

Comment

Comment

there will be a big pot rally downtown edmonton today & anyone who attends is a F**KING IDIOT!!!! i don't smoke anymore because of drugtesting but many lawyers, doctors, proffessional people who like it & do it discreetly get classified in the same breath with all the jobless, no brain hippie wannabees with dread locks. the people that will be at these pot rallies are the reason why pot will never be legal in canada. they smoke dope in the open, playing hacky sack & when approached by the media they can't put a sentence together. the 2 words they keep repeating are "like" & "dude"...complete embarrassment to society...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          there will be a big pot rally downtown edmonton today & anyone who attends is a F**KING IDIOT!!!! i don't smoke anymore because of drugtesting but many lawyers, doctors, proffessional people who like it & do it discreetly get classified in the same breath with all the jobless, no brain hippie wannabees with dread locks. the people that will be at these pot rallies are the reason why pot will never be legal in canada. they smoke dope in the open, playing hacky sack & when approached by the media they can't put a sentence together. the 2 words they keep repeating are "like" & "dude"...complete embarrassment to society...
          Lol
          you say you don't smoke cause of drug testing...
          you sound tensed...
          you knew what you need...
          A BLUNT

Comment

i'm going to be downtown here today and there is a big rally in the downtown square that's going to be huge. i will definitely check it out - i passed through the one in MTL last year and damn, people were passing out jiz-oints like the stuff grew on trees.

yep, i'm passing through.

Comment

Working...
            X