Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: What should constitute a fighter deserving more of the money split?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    1. Revinue generated
    2. Who wants the fight more/position of power for non money factors
    Example. fighter A isnt a big draw, but a respected lineal champion who doesnt give a **** who he defends against. Will fight a bum or a threat. as long as the money is right.
    Fighter B is a big draw but REALLY wants to be the champion. He's not a mandatory challenger.

Fighter B generates more money but would be likely to accept a take it or leave it offer of a smaller spilt as he wants the fight more.

the above example isnt to do with Pac and May btw.
    what..............

Comment

IMO,

Option A = 70% -- puts asses in the seat
      Option B = 20% -- p4p ranking, etc
      Option C = 10% -- title holder status

I think that is screwed though if you factor actual boxing merits. I'd say B,C,A or C,B,A would be fine with me. But I understand from a business perspective, the A,B,C makes more sense.

It is not that different in the workplace though. Lolz. Or at least based on my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
        reeds far from a *****..so in other words you have no reply...did you cry when fedor tapped out in the 1st damn round??
        LMFAO....he called Reed a *****!!!!!

And yeah...Fedor got a little too happy...

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
          We listen to warrior music . the only type of music that puts hair on your chest

we listen to warrior music
          LMFAO

Hope pac uses this one for his entrance song the next fight. A song fit for a true warrior in the ring.

Comment

Options B and C both count towards option A, which is the only real determiner for revenue split in boxing as it's set up.

Comment

Working...
            X