Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theorists what do you believe in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy Theorists what do you believe in?

I'll Start:

Lockness Monster
    Big Foot
    Aliens
    JFK was an inside job
    9/11 was an inside job
    Iluminati
    Free Masonry

All I can think of right now.

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    I'll Start:

Lockness Monster
    Big Foot
    Aliens
    JFK was an inside job
    9/11 was an inside job
    Iluminati
    Free Masonry

All I can think of right now.
    Free Masonry is not a theory or conspiracy theory, it is a real organization.

"Freemasonry is a fraternal organization that arose from obscure origins in the late 16th to early 17th century. Freemasonry now exists in various forms all over the world, with a membership estimated at around five million, including just under two million in the United States and around 480,000 in England, Scotland and Ireland. The various forms all share moral and metaphysical ideals, which include, in most cases, a constitutional declaration of belief in a Supreme Being."

Comment

conspiracy theories bore me.

so do the people who believe in them

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        Free Masonry is not a theory or conspiracy theory, it is a real organization.

"Freemasonry is a fraternal organization that arose from obscure origins in the late 16th to early 17th century. Freemasonry now exists in various forms all over the world, with a membership estimated at around five million, including just under two million in the United States and around 480,000 in England, Scotland and Ireland. The various forms all share moral and metaphysical ideals, which include, in most cases, a constitutional declaration of belief in a Supreme Being."

Thats true. I just not with the belief that they are a group of "stone workers". Thats bull****. Those days are long gone.

Comment

Thats true. I just not with the belief that they are a group of "stone workers". Thats bull****. Those days are long gone.
          The process of BUILDING is allegorical in scope. And can be applied to building the character of man and woman, building actual buildings or building a society.

Originally it is believed to have started with the ancients who while constructing pyramids and other magnificent structures applied those same principals to building something worthwhile in man.

Origins ........ do have a function.

Comment

The moon landing is fake and i have done my research.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              The process of BUILDING is allegorical in scope. And can be applied to building the character of man and woman, building actual buildings or building a society.

Originally it is believed to have started with the ancients who while constructing pyramids and other magnificent structures applied those same principals to building something worthwhile in man.

Origins ........ do have a function.
              I'll agree with you on this. There is something sinister about them that Ive researched over the years.

Comment

and jfk was killed by the mob oswald is a patsy.

Comment

I'll agree with you on this. There is something sinister about them that Ive researched over the years.
                  lol!!!!

Any organization today, that seeks or sought power can become corrupt with the very power they sought.

Exactly, why I don't trust Government ..... Talk about conspiracies.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    and jfk was killed by the mob oswald is a patsy.
                    Yeah he was a fall guy. Thats why they murked his ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X