Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your accusations and support here. Pac on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your accusations and support here. Pac on roids?

Making this thread cause I have not seen one logical explanation that would make you think Pac is on roids.

**accusations are not to be considered as FACTS**

Team mayweather made their accusations for the following reasons:

a) Pac annihilated Hatton and ODLH better than floyd
    b) Pac didn't duck Cotto and made history - which floyd wouldn't do
    c) Pac is willing to fight Top WWs - which floyd will never do
    d) Mayweather Sr and Malinaggi are the most intelligent people in the world and know without question Pac is on roids.
    e) No Positive tests = Your Absolutely Guilty
    f) You won't take blood test 24 days before a fight = Your Guilty
    g) Floyd wants an even playing field - wait wtf happen in his previous fight against a true warrior?
    h) Floyd will not fight an Elite Competitor - GUAREN-****ING-TEED
    ^^in his weight class
    if your going to hang on floyds balls from years ago when he fought whoever and he hasn't done **** since. i would hate myself for being a fan of such a worthless ****.
    i) boxing fans aren't the most logical individuals so fooling them especially since floyd fools them already isn't a daunting task to make them easily believe someone is on roids
    j) holy crap i could go on

last 4 fights -

david diaz - paper weight champ
    besides the obvious reasons - he said he could take the punches but his speed was too much

Reason for Defeat - OUTCLASSED

ODLH - he got hit with almost EVERY SHOT
    your not going to win with that type of D. need i say more about this fight PATHETIC. NO MAS

Reason for Defeat - weight drained

HATTON - he didn't even show up to the fight
    he was a straight forward target

Reason for Defeat - no D and perfect strategy by Roach

Cotto - cotto was only there until what 4th round?
    after the first or second round. that was enough pac ran him over with a filipino jipnee.
    **you can argue he took some nice shots from cotto
    but answer: does he automatically get knocked down by those punches? rewatch the film you will see he was bracing for most of those shots.

reason for defeat: ANGLES and SPEED

You've read the articles about his fight night weights. Obviously you have a guy that is not draining himself and worrying about dieting like the other guys that drain themselves to make a lower weight that they will rehydrate for.

Now onto EPO, HGH etc. within the time span of the 24 day cut off. What will pac gain within 24 days and possibly getting caught with blood test right after the fight? He would have done all that training and Win for a bigger loss if he tested positive. The request is illogical. Though 14 day would have been ideal for NEGOTIATIONS SAKE < it should have made the deal. I think they got tired of the bull**** and said forget it.

Now, if you are going to reply to this thread. Make absolute LOGICAL Feedback. I know it may be hard. BUT EVERY LOGICAL OPINION should be taken into consideration. don't be offended by a logical rebutle.
    Last edited by nj_evoixgsr; 01-16-2010, 12:11 AM.

i guess all accusations no real logic from a *****. good job

Comment

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
      i would hate myself for being a fan of such a worthless ****.
      I would jump off the nearest tall building.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I accuse *****s and *******s of ruining NSB: Proof, constant **** threads about Floyd and Pac.

Comment

Multiple professionals involved in boxing have stated they think something is fishy aboout PEDman. Not just the Mayweathers.

Manny PEDman refused random testing, after agreeing disagreeing, and all sorts of excuses that back fired, and proved to be wrong.. Such as.... Roach said he'd need like 4 days with no testing, Manny is scared of needles yet has tatoos, Will feel weak yet took blood before a Hatton fight. I could go on.

The fact is, there are no facts that PEDman is using. Just high suspicion. You cant have facts if someone will never take random testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            I accuse *****s and *******s of ruining NSB: Proof, constant **** threads about Floyd and Pac.

i accuse the *****s...before floyd came back, the *******s were still tolerable and there wasn't as much negativity around....you got nuthugging, but that's normal in boxing...what *****s bring is hate...hate and redundancy

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              i second that

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                i accuse the *****s...before floyd came back, the *******s were still tolerable and there wasn't as much negativity around....you got nuthugging, but that's normal in boxing...what *****s bring is hate...hate and redundancy
                The only problem around these parts is the lack of moderation. If Pump would just enforce his own rules all would be good. As it is now, NSB sucks donkeydick.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  The only problem around these parts is the lack of moderation. If Pump would just enforce his own rules all would be good. As it is now, NSB sucks donkeydick.

the worst feeling is going to the lounge and not seeing anything worthy to talk about and having to go into NSB...you almost feel like you have to put on work boots and a hard hat when venturing into these parts

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    the worst feeling is going to the lounge and not seeing anything worthy to talk about and having to go into NSB...you almost feel like you have to put on work boots and a hard hat when venturing into these parts
                    Yeah. A hard hat is needed to prevent ones brain from falling out.

Comment

Working...
                    X