Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pulev: I'll Beat Adamek, I'll Be a Threat To Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full interview with Kubrat Pulev, in which also talked about Tyson Fury and David Price, can be found here. About 20 minutes into the show
    http://doghouseboxing.com/DHB/OTR-Bo...brat-Pulev.htm

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      Exactly they are pro athletes not accountants. Is it too much to ask for them to not be fat?

I guess these guys are on the new age peds too since they werent fat.
      You cant call Pulev fat though. Hes just not verry ripped but he is well conditioned and trained. 12 rounds are no Problem for him.

Comment

IMO, Pulev needs a couple more fights before taking on Wladimir.

He should be a bit more optimistic, though. "I'll be a threat to Klitschko"? He should be saying "I'm going to shatter that glass-chinned Ukrainian!"

Come on, man.

Comment

That's some very humble trash-talk.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post

He should be a bit more optimistic, though. "I'll be a threat to Klitschko"? He should be saying "I'm going to shatter that glass-chinned Ukrainian!"

Come on, man.
            Ya but everyone needs a couple more fights we say that about every body

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
              Ya but everyone needs a couple more fights we say that about every body
              That's the problem with the HW division at the moment. It's hardly stacked, so fighters are either being rushed into a title fight or protected. There's no middle ground (i.e. contenders fighting contenders).

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                That's some very humble trash-talk.
                that's how eastern europeans are - humble respectful, They do their talking in the ring. Unlike the British twats and the American dbags.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post

Come on, man.
                  He is a 'realist', unlike a twat Haye who's running his dirty mouth and delivers fuck all. See what im saying?

Comment

Just so the corrupt judges are off the card, Pulev beats Adamek easily. And really, if Adamek were being honest (for once), he would admit he has nothing left in the tank. And for that matter didn't have all that much to begin with. But as for Pulev beating Klit, that's an entirely different story altogether.

Comment

I really like Pulev. Hope he gets his chance to fight Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                      X