Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto is clearly past prime for a couple of fights now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trout was too big for Cotto. You Margarito fans might be happy Cotto lost, but Cotto kicked Margaritos ass. Floyd and Trout didn't need plaster to beat Cotto. Cotto has had a fine career. He's lost to the very best. Proud of him. Much respect. **** all you Margarito fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      I freaking told you fools but NOOOOOOO Cotto kicks everyone's ass at 154 apart from Mayweather yadda yadda.

You know I still think Cotto is upper tier at 154 being passed prime or not.

I was quite forthright about how cotto is an under size JMW.

I dont see where you're going with this chicano.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
        "No really I swear I'm a Cotto fan"..

LMAO..you're such a fraud bro...it's cool..he lost to a better man tonight..it is what it is..part of the sport..

you on the other hand are beyond a hater..you need a medic or a girlfriend..it's pathetic..
        Fraud as in how? Most of what said about Cotto is true son. You guys are the ones in denial and now that he lost you guys are realizing it.

I'm not a hater, I just hate fanatics like yourself and other morons. I need a girl huh?!? Just cause I post on here doesn't mean I don't have game.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Trout was too big for Cotto. You Margarito fans might be happy Cotto lost, but Cotto kicked Margaritos ass. Floyd and Trout didn't need plaster to beat Cotto. Cotto has had a fine career. He's lost to the very best. Proud of him. Much respect. **** all you Margarito fans.
          U mad bro? What does Margarito have to do with the fight?

Comment

It's only funny cause of the fanatics but Cotto did get his revenge. So what?!?!
            Plaster based on what?? What proof do you have? How many times do I have to expose morons like you with logic?
            Cotto has my respect much more than pussy Mayweather. Mayweather ducked Cotto and the rest of the true WWs when they fought each other.

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
            I was quite forthright about how cotto is an under size JMW.

I dont see where you're going with this chicano.

You should know. Cotto isn't the superman you guys make him out to be.

Comment

It's only funny cause of the fanatics but Cotto did get his revenge. So what?!?!
              Plaster based on what?? What proof do you have? How many times do I have to expose morons like you with logic?
              Cotto has my respect much more than pussy Mayweather. Mayweather ducked Cotto and the rest of the true WWs when they fought each other.

LOL. Nobody said he was the man of steel.

Unlike cement fist Margarito.

Comment

Cotto and Floyd have never had to resort to using plaster like that ****ing p ussy hero of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                  LOL. Nobody said he was the man of steel.

Unlike cement fist Margarito.
                  You seriously? Have you seen what some of your fellow Cottards been saying?

Margarito made Cotto quit. Sure he got revenge and props for that. Unlike you I give credit where it's due. I don't let my feelings judge me cause of a loss.

Cotto and Floyd have never had to resort to using plaster like that ****ing p ussy hero of yours.

He tried to cheat against a cheater. It was a justification for Jones vs Hall.
                  I don't deny Margarito tried to cheat. You got NOTHING on that he did it with Cotto though. Floyd waited for Cotto to get his ass whooped so he can go in there and fight him.

Comment

:lmao2: you guys are fcking weak man.so now :cry:cotto is to small at 154:cry:...but when pacquiao wants 150 it's :cry:"cotto will be drained"...you guys are fcking weak

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr. Fantastic;12759826]You seriously? Have you seen what some of your fellow Cottards been saying?

Margarito made Cotto quit. Sure he got revenge and props for that. Unlike you I give credit where it's due. I don't let my feelings judge me cause of a loss.

Whose catching feelings? LOL

Cottotards? No such thing.

I give margarito credit for scaring floyd and having a granite chin and fistful of cement.

Comment

Working...
                      X