No announcement yet.

Health Issues of my Girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health Issues of my Girlfriend

I am a young man with a nice, cute girlfriend.

I am 23, and my girlfriend is also 23. I am white, my girlfriend is Middle Eastern.

I <3 her, she is very cute and nice.

However,

1) she takes medicine daily because of a thyroid problem.

2) she also has extremely dry skin on her feet. Like her feet are VERY dry and have a lot of dry, cracked skin. its EXCESSIVE. everyone has a bit of dry skin. but her feet are dry and cracking everywhere. also i notice that her hands get very red and are very sensitive to cold weather (her hands turn very red in the cold). It just seems like her skin is sensitive?

3) also she mentioned to me that she had a small hole in her heart

I <333 My girlfriend and she is so nice. She is very beautiful, sexy, and nice girl.

Can anyone tell me how serious these health issues are? And are they interconnected?

A hole in the heart would be a horrible thing to have.

Apparently 1 in 4 have it though, so it doesn't sound that bad.
    Last edited by D-MiZe; 11-22-2011, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Get her to take more care of her feet by moisturising and I'm sure there is some gel for cracked heals.

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
        I am a young man with a nice, cute girlfriend.

I am 23, and my girlfriend is also 23. I am white, my girlfriend is Middle Eastern.

I <3 her, she is very cute and nice.

However,

1) she takes medicine daily because of a thyroid problem.

2) she also has extremely dry skin on her feet. Like her feet are VERY dry and have a lot of dry, cracked skin. its EXCESSIVE. everyone has a bit of dry skin. but her feet are dry and cracking everywhere. also i notice that her hands get very red and are very sensitive to cold weather (her hands turn very red in the cold). It just seems like her skin is sensitive?

3) also she mentioned to me that she had a small hole in her heart

I <333 My girlfriend and she is so nice. She is very beautiful, sexy, and nice girl.

Can anyone tell me how serious these health issues are? And are they interconnected?

the hole in the heart is probably a heart murmur.
        When I worked at a dental office. We would mark patients that had heart murmur's with a little heart on their charts.

it's not a big deal

Comment

the cracks in feet is something i got alot when working in a kitchen.

does she work some where that shes standing in water alot?

Comment

One of the most bizarre threads I've ever seen

Comment

five-star thread

Comment

When I was younger they said I had a heart murmer and then it suddenly disappeared. As far as her feet tell her to try using un petroleum jelly or aquaphor to moisturize her feet.

Comment

darker skinned people get crusty feet. that's just how it is, my wife looks like she's been kicking flour around at least once a week in the morning....the other mornings she just looks like she's been playing kickball with powdered doughnuts

as long as the thyroid meds are cheap, you should be ok, but thyroid problems can lead to no metabolism and fat women. you should find out if she has a hypo thyroid or a hyper thyroid.

hole in the heart can be a few things, if its just a murmur, don't sweat it, she'll just randomly drop dead one day, she won't have to suffer like most of the rest of us....

2 of those are great advice, tread lightly soon to be ****sexual...

Comment

None of these problems exist, unless i see a picture of her.

Comment

Working...
                    X