Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm

Oliver McCall
    Derrick Jefferson

Better opposition than Klitschko's opposition and he is a a busier fighter. Plus the Jefferson fight was for the IBF rankings.
    McCall and Jefferson areno better than Castillo, the guy Klitschko recently fought. No better at all...in fact, maybe worse.

Klitschko would be just as active if they had let him fight Byrd like he was supposed to have done already.

Comment

Originally posted by dansweeney
      that ***** wlad will not fight Williamson again, the only reason he wants to fight byrd so bad is that he knows byrd can't kayo him, thats it!!! he knows he can steal away a belt from a featherfisted champ,. Williamson will kayo wlad if they do fight, easily too
      He didnt the first time they fought, what would be different?

Comment

Originally posted by GranTorino
        Davarryl was ahead?

Why do you suppose the judges felt otherwise?

shut up and get your head out of the klitschko's asses *****, he got knocked down and HE got cut and quit!!! he basically told the ref he didnt want to continue. Williamson was ahead on one scorecard, you really consider that a real victory for your boy wlad? it went 5 ****in rounds dushbag, thats not a fight that's a joke!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Lightweight
          McCall and Jefferson areno better than Castillo, the guy Klitschko recently fought. No better at all...in fact, maybe worse.

Klitschko would be just as active if they had let him fight Byrd like he was supposed to have done already.

castillo is a cruiserweight journeyman at best pal, mccall or jefferson would kayo that guy easier than wlad did, total bum. get real

Comment

hmm

castillo is a cruiserweight journeyman at best pal, mccall or jefferson would kayo that guy easier than wlad did, total bum. get real
            Wrong.

Castillo is in his prime and had beat Moorer, although a faded Moorer, and was undefeated and fresh.

McCall and Jefferson are far past their primes.

Comment

HAHAHA I love it! Now if Klitschko refuses a rematch with TOS, even Wlad's most ardent supporters will have no choice but to label their boy a *****! I said Wlad was scared of TOS from the beginning. Now we'll find out for sure

Comment

Meaningless turd joust.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego
                  HAHAHA I love it! Now if Klitschko refuses a rematch with TOS, even Wlad's most ardent supporters will have no choice but to label their boy a *****! I said Wlad was scared of TOS from the beginning. Now we'll find out for sure
                  Why rematch Williamson? Everyone said Wlad is scared of him, did everyone miss the first fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Pradun
                    so frikken what fool, Wlad won the fight therfore he should be ranked above Williamson, they should fight again most likely they will and Wlad will knock this fool out. How can Byrd be such a lil ***** running from Wlad for so long, didint Byrd have to fight aready he should have lost his belt for not fighthing for such a long time...

Wlad won through a stoppage there was still significant rounds that the outcome could have easily changed. Neither fighter looked hurt and one fighter was put on his seat. I dont think Davarryl is ahead of Wlad nor do I think Wlad is ahead of Davarryl. They both stink but Davarryl has been more active than Wlad and is being the man in the whole situation by saying fight me again.

Wlad should take the Davarryl fight or look elsewhere and stop chasing the IBF belt.

Comment

Wlad got knocked down, he wants no more of TOS. But now he has no choice! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                      X