Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr in a massive Swearing Rant! Disses Hatton and De La Hoya and more

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He really likes to trash talk doesn't he... he seemed more hyped up than usual there lol, nonetheless though he is a great fighter with crazy skills and talent... nobody can deny that.

I loved the sound of that Lamborghini though... that engine is amazing! I wish I could successfully afford that many cars one day (I will keep dreaming).

Comment

I thought floyd didnt drink alcohol

Comment

floyd said it.... he has the most haters!

Comment

i don't hate Floyd i hate the people around him those are the people that have made him like this.

Comment

Floyd is a troo gangsta now. will see him on the streets soon selling knocked off goods and drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by heyhybrid View Post
              mayweather's the man. but it has to suck being to dickriders that are next to him praising him like a god. that's honestly sad.

but anyhow, mayweathers a legend.
              Ellerbe... talk about a free ride. A braindead cockroach could do his job.

Comment

Id like to think that floyd is better than that.

I still support him, but I now see why others dislike him.

Comment

HAHAHAHA no wonder u guys hate him..He beats everyones fighters and acts like this lol..oh well..he's beaten everyone that he's been in the ring with and is now set for life..sorry he has the right to act like this all he damn well wants...and u all cant stand that huh?

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
                    HAHAHAHA no wonder u guys hate him..He beats everyones fighters and acts like this lol..oh well..he's beaten everyone that he's been in the ring with and is now set for life..sorry he has the right to act like this all he damn well wants...and u all cant stand that huh?
                    If this was Calzaghe -- another man who beat everyone he stepped in the ring with and is set for life -- I bet you or someone here would have a real problem with it.

He does indeed have a right to act how he wants, but does that make it right? Nah, not really. It's just a shame he's not such a humble guy, he would be a worldwide hero instead of being hated worldwide.

Originally posted by liam_48@msn.com View Post
                    i don't hate Floyd i hate the people around him those are the people that have made him like this.
                    Floyd, like any fully grown man, has to take responsibility for his own actions. Can't blame the people around him, because he is the one in control of his career.

For what it's worth, I don't hate Floyd. I recognize his skills, but I don't like the persona at all. Even his own father doesn't approve of his actions.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
                    Last edited by S A M U R A I; 02-11-2009, 05:11 PM.

Comment

He's going to start missing the spotlight soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X