No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cano: I Have To KO Malignaggi To Avoid a Robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cano: I Have To KO Malignaggi To Avoid a Robbery

WBA interim-junior welterweght king Pablo Cesar Cano (21-1, 20KOs) is taking no chances with his upcoming challenge of Paul Malignaggi, the welterweight champion of the World Boxing Association. The event is taking place on October 20th at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Right now in training camp, Cano is working on speed and cutting off the ring. He wants to avoid being the victim of a hometown decision and plans to make it a fight from the first round.

[Click Here To Read More]

This should be a good scrap. Somehow I think Cano might upset Paulie :\

Comment

Cano isn't going to be robbed he's going to get outboxed.

Comment

Originally posted by ShovelThumb View Post
        Cano isn't going to be robbed he's going to get outboxed.
        The boxer doesn't always win. I could see him dragging Paulie into a firefight. Which Cano will have the upper hand in. Either way though it'll be a good fight.

Comment

lol @ "wba interim-junior welterweight king". you should only be referred to king/kingpin of a division if you are THE MAN.

malignaggi by UD or late stoppage on cuts. morales' jab gave cano all kinds of problems, don't see why paulie's shouldnt either

Comment

terrible terrible garbage fight. cano was an unknown bum dragged up from 135 to give morales a free belt. now he's being dragged up from 140 after being destroyed and he gets another title shot? malignaggi is a fraud.

Comment

War Magic Man!!!!

Comment

I think Paulie will beat Cano convincingly,

Comment

Cano ain't knocking out Malignaggi. Magin Man may have feathers in his gloves, but he has a great chin.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                    Cano ain't knocking out Malignaggi. Magin Man may have feathers in his gloves, but he has a great chin.
                    Chin? Maybe. Legs. Cano either cuts off the ring, or gets run ragged. Paulie is a mover, he gets in trouble he moves, he lands a punch he moves, he moves going back to the corner. Some people say paulie stinks, but he doesn't stay still long enough for anybody to get a whiff. I don't think Cano can close all the doors, Paulie pulling away at the end.

Comment

Working...
                    X