Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta get up for work in 5 hrs..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Me and Mrs. Chief have returned from the Dominican. If you aint been there and get a chance to go. It is a must do. It was a excellente experience.
      Good to hear sir,for some reason every time my baby sees your avi he smiles and points.

Comment

• What yall think of my boy Paulie bringing back the wba strap,i am proud of the magic man.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          What yall think of my boy Paulie bringing back the wba strap,i am proud of the magic man.
          I'm not knocking Paulie, but I never thought he would win a title. I chuckled when I was suprised by the result. He did good going over there and bringing it home.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
            I'm not knocking Paulie, but I never thought he would win a title. I chuckled when I was suprised by the result. He did good going over there and bringing it home.
            Belief in ones self is one hell of a thing,Paulie never doubted paulie.

Comment

• I wonder what the odds were on a Magic Man stoppage?

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                Welcome back Chief! Hope you guys had fun!
                Thanks TBear my man. We had a blast, but it's great to be back home in the good ol U.S. of A.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Good to hear sir,for some reason every time my baby sees your avi he smiles and points.
                Thanks Mark mah homie. You let that young man know he's got someone halfway cross the United States that cares for him dearly, and is so excited for all that he is destined to become. I let you in on a lil secret.....I smile everytime you mention him.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  What yall think of my boy Paulie bringing back the wba strap,i am proud of the magic man.
                  I'm excited for him on the real. I'm glad he moved up. His skills are fukin crazy. And it looks like from what I'm hearin he found some pop at 147.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Belief in ones self is one hell of a thing,Paulie never doubted paulie.
                  Quoted for truth.

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
                  I wonder what the odds were on a Magic Man stoppage?
                  Probably coulda become a super rich oil sheik off the winnings if you predicted a Paulie stoppage Dems mah homie.

Comment

Thanks TBear my man. We had a blast, but it's great to be back home in the good ol U.S. of A.
                    Great! I never been there(DR) but heard it was nice. Been to Puerto Rico but thats it.

Comment

I'm excited for him on the real. I'm glad he moved up. His skills are fukin crazy. And it looks like from what I'm hearin he found some pop at 147.

Quoted for truth.

Probably coulda become a super rich oil sheik off the winnings if you predicted a Paulie stoppage Dems mah homie.
                      Thats why i am rockin the Paulie av,and your right he does seem to have pop at 47 this is his 2nd ko since moving up after the khan beating.

Comment

Working...
                      X