No announcement yet.

Im Watching The full Fight Again, and I Cant See How You Think May Dominated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
    Find it and put it in here, so you can see he got hit with that hook, then Ortiz threw about 10-15 more punches and only 1 or 2 maybe got in, what does that say?..and Mayweather never buckled, looked to go down, hurt, nothing..

that's how I know Mayweather is held at too high of a standard, to the point where if he's hit flush once or twice in one round, he lost it the round, no matter how many times more he lands flush and makes his opponent buckle..

Comment

You guys no whats going on pac fans see floyd back up a 164 pound southpaw

Who is young fast and strong has ko power and hit floyd flush with some shots and may laughed at him only land 26 punches threw 4 rounds

so they are trying to convince themselves and other pac fans that the fight was close and if that was pac may would get kod keep dreaming pac fans

CAN YOU SAY PANIC MODE

I CAN

Now you watch they will come back with some bull crap that pac hits 10 times harder then vic is 20 times faster and has a better chin and that 's all bull ***** and they no it

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I can't believe you've gone full troll mode about this fight. Ortiz lost all 4 rounds clearly and got knocked out. Get over it, admit you were wrong about this fight, and give Floyd the credit he deserves. Unless you still think it was fixed and you weren't wrong about Ortiz beating Floyd.
        The hook did land right before Floyd backed into the corner, just checked that out. Ortiz was losing the fight, I said that like 1000 times maybe your too stupid to get that, but he was competitive. He was losing, but he was competitive. Can you comprehend? I still believe the fight was fixed, sue me chief! How is that trolling? It wasn't a clear 1 sided beating without controversy like you seem to think.It was competitive with a controversial ending.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
          I mean you feel me CON??

I've never been a big Mayweather supporter, but ever since the Mosley fight I've noticed all that this board talked about was round 2..lol..like the other 10 rounds never went down..

Mayweather is a DOG!..that boy is serious business, but he is in a BOXING MATCH and he starts to give the fans what they want by standing in there to trade or stays in the pocket or even walks down the people they swore he'd run against, and his LEGS ARE GONE ZOMG!..or he's lost it because he's getting hit more flush now!..lol..it's what happens when you're in the pocket or go forward, either that or the fans (haters) need to stfu and watch him do a 12 round shut out and put some more clinics on his opponents.

Comment

Agreed to the fullest here Bush...

I mean no doubt Mayweather threw some left hooks from far back that missed completely, and I'm not saying Ortiz didn't land anything at all neither.

All I'm saying is, Mayweather wasn't headed toward a competitive night, Ortiz started to flurry more outta frustration, and even then he landed very few far in between, while May was blocking and slipping and hitting flush even in his very few and far in between wild misses.
            That's what I'm saying, from 2:51 of the 4th Floyd threw about 17 punches & missed them all, before he connected with a couple bro. But no one talks about those. Floyd doesn't miss 17 shots in a row. May have been more, **** was flying so fast. A competitive fight does not mean Ortiz was winning, but he was getting his.To me it almost sounds like when Jc fans try to say that he owned B-Hop, because he didn't, that fight was close.
            Last edited by Bushbaby; 09-21-2011, 09:37 PM.

Comment

hahhah keep telling yourself that but its not true

Comment

really if the only way u can give ortiz a roound is off the strength of those useless flurries, u should really stop talking about the fight. before each of those flurries, ortiz hit floyd with one or 2 good shots. with that said, floyd dominated the first half of the round. in the second half, he smacked ortiz with at least 2 or 3 straight right hands that snapped ortiz's head back. really, like it was said earlier, floyd is held to a higher standard than any other fighter, bar none.

Comment

Find it and put it in here, so you can see he got hit with that hook, then Ortiz threw about 10-15 more punches and only 1 or 2 maybe got in, what does that say?..and Mayweather never buckled, looked to go down, hurt, nothing..

that's how I know Mayweather is held at too high of a standard, to the point where if he's hit flush once or twice in one round, he lost it the round, no matter how many times more he lands flush and makes his opponent buckle..

Comment

Working...
                  X