Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Do You Think Alavrez Will Defend His Title Against 1st?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another big name on his resume. Bobby Pacquiao @ 150

Comment

Ishe Smith, Sechew Powell, or Austin Trout. Unification with Bund. next fight. I think in three more fights, alvarez will fight a cotto, angulo, or paul williams.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
        Who ever they choose cant e a heavy puncher. I think rhodes would be the best choice because he couldnt really hurt him. K-9 is so undisciplined he could probably make an easy night of him. If he cant handle either of those two then he should open a used car lot and put that celebrity to good use.
        everybody can say what they want about Canelo, but to be 20 years and already collecting 300-400K says alot about his star power. From a business stand point Golden Boy needs young Canelo to keep "winning" so they will be very carefull who they through in there against him. He maybe on "the Felix Sturm Plan"

Comment

There are plenty of other mediocre Euro WW's he could fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
            There are plenty of other mediocre Euro WW's he could fight.
            and make some serious money along the way!! The fight was actually entertaining, this kid brings in 10K fans for a fight with Matthew Hatton, at least there shows an alliance b/t Hatton/GDP promotions.

Comment

I expect him to stay away from punchers like Angulo and Cintron for a while, so how about Yuri Foreman?

Comment

Carlos Quintana is a good next opponent.

Comment

A Bus Driver From Mexico just saying! he is not going to fight any of the TOP 154 lbs fighters

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    A Bus Driver From Mexico just saying! he is not going to fight any of the TOP 154 lbs fighters
                    Humberto Soto?

Comment

I'm so sick and tired of the way these sanctioning bodies put in these prospect-champions, and still allow them to pick and choose who the defend against! Look at Andre Berto, that's why this generaton of pro's are ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X