Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White dude and His Girl Get Beat Down by 2 Black Dudes

What ya think?

2 against 1. Coward h*mosexuals.

TS, why did you have to include race to it? You could have easily said: Dude and his girl get beat down by 2 dudes.

Comment

Respect to that white dude he never backed down

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

TS, why did you have to include race to it? You could have easily said: Dude and his girl get beat down by 2 dudes.
        It was 2 against 2.

That chick got involved to. So this seems like the average, normal and fair rumble.

I love how the entire restaurant set got fucked up.

Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

Because that's the name of the video on World Star.

Comment

I can't wait to see it on Boondocks..

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post

What ya think?
              1 on 1 i think the white dude could have taken either of them then taken the other...i mean common the black dudes ass punching the white guy.... he obviously has no idea what hes doing and they only way they could beat any one is 2 vs 1 and even then they did more damage to the resturant then they did to the white dude.
              Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 08-20-2010, 07:02 AM.

Comment

a couple thoughts:

1) what's chapelle say, when keepin it real goes wrong? stupid ass dude, he had 0 back, 0 weapons vs 2 bigger dudes. he coulda saved faced by calling them pus sies for trying to jump him 2-1 and walked out. win win for him cuz of point 3
                2) if you square up with someone and there's a chair/bench/couch/table what the fuk ever behind you...you're gonna lose. they could jumped him as soon as he went down in that booth and he wouldn't have been able to throw a punch.
                3) if you are going to fight against more people than you (2-1, 3-1) and you're not some sort of professional fighter, you better have some space. he'd have been better taking that outside if he didn't want to bounce.

Comment

Its all fun and games till motherfuckers start gettin holes poked in em. You jump me and Im gonna cut you, for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    a couple thoughts:

1) what's chapelle say, when keepin it real goes wrong? stupid ass dude, he had 0 back, 0 weapons vs 2 bigger dudes. he coulda saved faced by calling them pus sies for trying to jump him 2-1 and walked out. win win for him cuz of point 3
                    2) if you square up with someone and there's a chair/bench/couch/table what the fuk ever behind you...you're gonna lose. they could jumped him as soon as he went down in that booth and he wouldn't have been able to throw a punch.
                    3) if you are going to fight against more people than you (2-1, 3-1) and you're not some sort of professional fighter, you better have some space. he'd have been better taking that outside if he didn't want to bounce.
                    Walt knows the deal but I will take it even further. I would have apologized, I would have acted if I was completely in the wrong, got my girl out of there and out of the way from danger. Then I would have gone to the trunk of my car and got the steel 2' pipe I have in there, come back in and hit the first mother fuker I seen in the back of the head as hard as I can.

Dude was stupid, he was out matched, and backed into a corner. First thing you have to do is get your lady out of dangers way.

Comment

Working...
                    X