No announcement yet.

Official UFC 156 Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    lol Overeem hasnt even won a significant win in the heavyweight division in MMA

his best career win is against middleweight Vitor Belfort in the Pride days lol

Heard of Fabricio Werdum?

He also has a win over Igor Vovchanchyn.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
      lol Overeem hasnt even won a significant win in the heavyweight division in MMA

his best career win is against middleweight Vitor Belfort in the Pride days lol
      He has two top 5 wins and another top 10 win you fool. This isn't 2010.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Heard of Igor Vovchanchyn? Or Fabricio Werdum?
        wow 2, against Werdum he looked so bad and an old Igor lol in 2000 some i dont even remember what year was that

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          Overeem was winning the fight clearly but he decided to be an idiot and not cover up properly, left his chin hanging, in his K1 fights he had a MUCH higher guard which is 1 of the reasons why didn't get KO'd left right and centre. Honestly, it's a good thing for him though. He was getting really arrogant as of late and I don't even know why. Him vs JDS is going to be epic and the build up will be great too because they do not like each other. It would be a travesty if that fight didn't take place. They should sign Barnett and feed him to Cain to keep Cain busy until the JDS-Overeem winner. If Struve wins his next fight he could also fight Cain I guess, it sucks that Cain will probably only fight like twice this year man, I want these guys to fight at least 3 times a year.

Rashad looks past it to me, he was pawing and catching Nogs jab all fight. No drive and he was scared to take risks.

I scored the Frankie Edgar v Jose Aldo fight as a 3-2 win for Edgar. I scored the first two rounds for Aldo clearly, the last 2 for Edgar clearly and the third round which was the closest round in the fight for Edgar because outside of that kick, a counter and a punch besides the guard of Edgar he never landed anything else or threw anything else (maybe one kick actually to the leg of Edgar) but Edgar threw more that round, landed more, dictated the pace. If you look at the stats for the last three rounds, Edgar beat him convincingly.
          As for Rashad-Nog, Nog is a much better boxer. Once Rashad couldn't get a takedown, we saw the result. It was pretty lackluster, but Rashad was being so tentative because his boxing skills are no match for Little Nog. Nog was actually a South American boxing champion, as well as bronze medalist in the pan-ams (super heavyweight division).

Comment

• My summary of the main card.

The Flyweight division is just the same 4 dudes fighting each other to decisions.
            Maia "Fitched" Fitch.
            Overeem's glass jaw made a comeback.
            Rashad Evans is boring.
            Frankie Edgar = Controversial decision.

Comment

• just finished re watching the Edgar/Aldo fight and idk I think Edgar took the 3rd man he took it to Aldo In 3 4 and 5 ..

Comment

Working...
              X