Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prometheus movie discussion (Spoilers Imminent)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man that movie sucked....

The hype for it was so ****ing humongous and it turned out to be nothing.

The problem was you don't find it out until the end.

The whole time you're expecting for something mind blowing to happy and nothing happens.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
      Is this movie gory?
      There's a bit of gore in places but not too much.

Comment

I liked it more than the first Alien movie. There, I said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
          I liked it more than the first Alien movie. There, I said it.
          The only thing that worked against the first Alien movie when comparing it to Prometheus is the advanced graphics\CGI.

If the original Alien was produced today instead of 30years ago, it would have been an even bigger smash.

Comment

i just watched it. its entertaining.

i like this scene.

"theres nothing" - peter weyland.

ouch lol

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              The only thing that worked against the first Alien movie when comparing it to Prometheus is the advanced graphics\CGI.

If the original Alien was produced today instead of 30years ago, it would have been an even bigger smash.
              Im not a fan of CGI.

But in Prometheus, they were very good. Maybe, the fact we didnt see too much of the Alien in the original movie added to the suspense. Like Jaws. If they had CGI back then they may have shown it too often, and sometimes the more you see, the less scary it becomes.

Comment

Not sure why the black juice had different affect on the guy, seemed to change him into an engineer as to where he was more powerful. But on the girl the squid thing seemed to evolve from the snake thing that attacked the two idiots that got stuck in the cave. Also the black juice seemed like acid that burned helmet and face down but the other scientist was able to digest it and still impregnate a woman.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Not bad but meh.

Comment

Watched it yesterday... I was very entertained but was left with the same headscratchers as the rest of you.

Another interesting note. The engineeres made the base and created oxygen so they could breathe. Then how could the last engineer step outside of his crashed ship and get to the girl?

One thing I did love was that the film was stating the very act of refuting evolution and you can obviously see it happening with the Aliens. I think that was my favorite part.

Comment

Working...
                    X