Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst video games you've ever had the misfortune of playing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Spec Ops was one of my favorite PSOne series

It sucked, but I loved it. It really did suck badly. And I agree, it is the worst games I have ever played.

Resident Evil, Syphon Filter[especially 2], MLB[989 Sports], NBA Live 2001, Medal of Honor Underground, Duke Nukem Time To Kill, Soul Reaver, Medievel, Gran Turismo, Twisted Metal, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2, Spec Ops, Fear Effect, Spider Man, Jet Moto 3. Those were my games right there.

Have you played Spec Ops: The Line for PS3? That's a pretty cool game.
    dude fear effect, twisted metal, soul reaver, spiderman were some good games games
    and the syphon filter series is my favorite in the ps1 (specially syphon filter 2) the ending was awesome, i bet u failed on the mission where u had to snipe the guy riding the helicopter
    i never really liked soul reaver but it was my friend favorite game

Comment

some of those bible nes games. oh man those were terrible! I had to stay a week at a friends house when I was young and this is all his mom would let him play. Can't find any clips besides this angry nerd clip below. God awful!

Comment

I echo the sentiments that 'Soul Reaver' kicked truckloads of ass. 'Blood Omen' and it's sequel were even better, IMO.

Comment

Legacy of Kain has one of the best stories in gaming history.

Comment

pes 2012//////

Comment

Soul Reaver Legacy of Kain was a must have game.

Actually it's a game that should be remade with today's graphics.

Comment

Two Worlds

I actually continued playing it for a while after finding out of horrible it was, just to laugh at it's failure.

Traveling on a horse was the funniest **** ever especially while baked. The horse movement animation was so bad..

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  I echo the sentiments that 'Soul Reaver' kicked truckloads of ass. 'Blood Omen' and it's sequel were even better, IMO.
                  Conscience? You dare to speak to me of conscience?! Only when you have felt the full gravity of choice should you dare question my judgment! Your lifespan is a flicker compared to the mass of doubt and regret that I have borne since Mortanius first turned me from the light. To know that the fate of the world rests hangs dependent on the advisedness of my every deed. Can you even begin to conceive what action you would take in my position?

CAST HIM IN

Comment

Eternity is relentless Raziel.

One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Soul Reaver Legacy of Kain was a must have game.

Actually it's a game that should be remade with today's graphics.
                      If you liked Soul Reaver you should check out Darksiders. It's very similar in art style and gameplay.

Comment

Working...
                      X