No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Khan vs Garcia and....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just rewatched Khan vs Garcia and....

I know Khan went down first time with a shot to the neck which ruins his balance but his legs were completely out having said that right after the 2nd knockdown Khan took some massive shots clean and Garcia was tiring and had Khan survived i believe he would have finished Garcia latter on. But a glass chin? Did take massive shots

Originally posted by hussain619 View Post
    I know Khan went down first time with a shot to the neck which ruins his balance but his legs were completely out having said that right after the 2nd knockdown Khan took some massive shots clean and Garcia was tiring and had Khan survived i believe he would have finished Garcia latter on. But a glass chin? Did take massive shots
    based on what??he was walking him down throwing bombs..what makes you think Khan would finish him?

Comment

With a name like "Hussain" I'm not surprised to hear it.

Comment

khan was going for the kill even when he was out of his witts. garcia would have found an opening no matter what.

Comment

hatton would have finished pac if he didn't get caught with that lucky punch.

Comment

Amir "Baby Deer" Khan was not anywhere close to KOing Garcia last night
            Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 07-15-2012, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Khan was finished after that first left hook to the neck. That was a goodnight punch.

Only his warrior heart kept him up for another round.

Credit to the ref though for giving him the chance to fight on. Too many early stoppages these days but this one was a excellent stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                hatton would have finished pac if he didn't get caught with that lucky punch.
                Lmfaoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Khan almost finished Garcia last night.

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
                  based on what??he was walking him down throwing bombs..what makes you think Khan would finish him?
                  I think i didnt make it clear what i wanted to say i dont mean he would have won thats not the main point i was making. I ment im not sure about his jaw its glass for sure coz of the first knockdown but he did take massive bombs before the final kod. right ?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    With a name like "Hussain" I'm not surprised to hear it.
                    Im not a fan of his but he did take massive shots while being hurt and was fighting rather then box and garcia was getting kind of tired going for the ko

Comment

Working...
                    X