No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Senchenko: I'm Convinced I'll Defeat Ricky Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Senchenko: I'm Convinced I'll Defeat Ricky Hatton

Vyacheslav Senchenko is surprised to be squaring off against Ricky Hatton in Manchester on Saturday night in light of a chance meeting between the fighters earlier this year.

The pair attended the WBA's annual awards in Panama City in February, with Senchenko present as the then-holder of the governing body's world welterweight crown - a title Hatton himself claimed by beating Luis Collazo in June 2006.

According to Senchenko, Hatton was some way beyond fighting weight having been out of the ring since his May 2009 defeat to Manny Pacquiao.

"I met Ricky when we were at the WBA event in Panama earlier this year," the 35-year-old Ukrainian said via an interpreter.

"We had a photo together but I did not think we would end up fighting so soon because Ricky was much bigger."

[Click Here To Read More]

Based on what? Who has Senchnko beat? People are giving this guy way too much respect based on his undefeated run.

His best win was a 115-113 victory over Charlie Navarro, a guy who fought a close bout with Sebastian Lujan. ****ing Pablo Cano boxed Paulie ten times better than Senchenko did.

Hatton, even shot, should decimate this guy.

Comment

Malignaggi put one probably his best performance against Senchenko, I'm not so sure Hatton comes out victorious in this one, I guess it all depends but I would have rather he faced Katsidis to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Based on what? Who has Senchnko beat? People are giving this guy way too much respect based on his undefeated run.

His best win was a 115-113 victory over Charlie Navarro, a guy who fought a close bout with Sebastian Lujan. ****ing Pablo Cano boxed Paulie ten times better than Senchenko did.

Do you expect him to come out and say he expects to lose?
        Last edited by -Lowkey-; 11-23-2012, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

im not so sure, this guy has at least stayed active whilst hatton was getting pissed and drugged up. big questions about hattons ability to take a punch aswell. we will soon see!

Comment

Ricky's gonna crack this guy like an egg, add some salt and butter and scramble his ass.

Comment

Think people will be surprised just how easy it will be for Hatton to take him apart. He Senchenkho already showed he's a quitter and he cannot handle a cut. Form is temporary, class is permanent. Hatton will win.

Comment

don't see what Senchenko has to threaten Hatton with
                even if Hatton is bad shot, he should still win
                if Hatton comes in good shape, he'll get a stoppage
                don't think Sechenko has the pop to ice him

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                  Think people will be surprised just how easy it will be for Hatton to take him apart. He Senchenkho already showed he's a quitter and he cannot handle a cut. Form is temporary, class is permanent. Hatton will win.
                  I think you're an ignorant idiot. Senchenko didn't quit, he fought to the end and referee stopped the fight. Actually, he finished Sasaki bout with 3 cuts over his eyes, which were big as ****.

Comment

Working...
                  X