Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best MC. Eminem, Scarface, KRS-One, Nas, or Rakim?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you Mo****azzzz serious saying Em? It's Rakim NO DOUBT, HANDS DOWN. Way ahead of his time. What Cuauhtémoc1520 said is VERY on point. But personally my list would look something like...

Rakim.

Nas.

KRS-1

Eminem.

Scarface. All though historically I think Scarface COULD be ranked above Eminem, I mean f.uck just LISTEN to this.....

Comment

• Also, this....Geto Boys!!!

Comment

• Im so sick of these uppity ass hip hop fans. Shut up already.

Eminem is a ****ing insane lyricist. Nas, Rakim and Scarface have all SAID that.

1. Scarface
        2. Eminem
        3. Rakim
        4. Nas

Comment

• Goddamnit...I meant THIS....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
            Im so sick of these uppity ass hip hop fans. Shut up already.

Eminem is a ****ing insane lyricist. Nas, Rakim and Scarface have all SAID that.

1. Scarface
            2. Eminem
            3. Rakim
            4. Nas
            Wait, is that list your PERSONAL preference?...Or.. Your rank Scarface above Nas, Rakim, and Eminem?!

Comment

• Never mind. I meant to put My minds playing tricks on me up, it wont embed for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                B

Got my Lac sittin' lower than a Honda Civic. If he wasn't in jail during the Swisha House prime then I think he would of got more credit.
                Agreed. They need to let 50/50 Twin's brother out too. How can you NOT luv Rodrick Russaw?

"Bud has never, ever, made me wiser, turn my system up loud, and blow my equilizer/ go live'er I intend to do, platinum FUBU when I walk by you/ fendi on my baby girl, when she poopoo, just hop in my canoe and scuba dive boo/ do as I do ni**a move ya hoodoo/ cause my lamborgini needs parkin space too/ Drops on swangs/ left a stain/ only gucci seats on my drop top plane/ its kinda hard to fly drop top planes/ when your hands is froze from the rocks on ya rang".....................Bruh that dude is such a damn monsta.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Agreed. They need to let 50/50 Twin's brother out too. How can you NOT luv Rodrick Russaw?

"Bud has never, ever, made me wiser, turn my system up loud, and blow my equilizer/ go live'er I intend to do, platinum FUBU when I walk by you/ fendi on my baby girl, when she poopoo, just hop in my canoe and scuba dive boo/ do as I do ni**a move ya hoodoo/ cause my lamborgini needs parkin space too/ Drops on swangs/ left a stain/ only gucci seats on my drop top plane/ its kinda hard to fly drop top planes/ when your hands is froze from the rocks on ya rang".....................Bruh that dude is such a damn monsta.

CCC You bring back memories!!! You heard 50/50's greatest hits CD's? Flawless... Now 50 is underrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                    CCC You bring back memories!!! You heard 50/50's greatest hits CD's? Flawless... Now 50 is underrated.
                    Uhn, Uhn Vers mah homie. I havent heard it, but rest assure I will get a hold of it some how some way. 50/50 is and has always been one of my favs, truly underrated MC. Jamal LeBlanc was like that too, and Sabwarfare. I miss those dudes fa sho.

Comment

• Last edited by res; 05-06-2012, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X