No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Will Not Undergo Surgery For Bicep Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Will Not Undergo Surgery For Bicep Injury

Despite rupturing his left bicep during sparring on Monday, Andre Berto will not go through surgery, per his nutritionist Victor Conte.

[Click Here To Read More]

not suprised, expect to see this HBO welfare queen fighting Senchenko or Paulie M on some major network soon thanks to Al Haymon

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Holder View Post
      not suprised, expect to see this HBO welfare queen fighting Senchenko or Paulie M on some major network soon thanks to Al Haymon
      "HBO Welfare Queen" LOLOL. That's hilarious. My thoughts exactly!

Comment

and cue the conspiracy theorists.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Holder View Post
          Whats wrong with berto? He always come to fight. Can he get a tune up coming off an injury

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            and cue the conspiracy theorists.
            Unfortunately

Comment

I never understood why people don't like Berto. I agree, he always comes to fight and has brought excitement in a few hi profile fights (Ortiz, Collazo, Quintana). I think the "hate" for HIM began when he battled out a close decision vs Collazo. But what was wrong with that? He fought hard and the judges gave it to him. Why hate on Berto for doing his job? He's young, every young fighter coming up will have a rough night vs an established and/or talented opponent.

It's like haters were waiting for their "views" to be justified the second he lost a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
                I never understood why people don't like Berto. I agree, he always comes to fight and has brought excitement in a few hi profile fights (Ortiz, Collazo, Quintana). I think the "hate" for HIM began when he battled out a close decision vs Collazo. But what was wrong with that? He fought hard and the judges gave it to him. Why hate on Berto for doing his job? He's young, every young fighter coming up will have a rough night vs an established and/or talented opponent.

It's like haters were waiting for their "views" to be justified the second he lost a fight.
                I think the hate began when he got a title against a Mexican cop. Who got fired from the police force for taking the fight.

And, then it grew with him trying to clean out the JWW division at WW.

But, also has to do as being as a Haymon protected fighter who got big licensing fee which he didn't deserve at the time. Even though that's wasn't his fault. I lay the blame more on Greenburg.

Either way the injury is legit. He was working hard for this rematch. Sucks that he got his setback. Which him a quick healthy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  I think the hate began when he got a title against a Mexican cop. Who got fired from the police force for taking the fight.

And, then it grew with him trying to clean out the JWW division at WW.

But, also has to do as being as a Haymon protected fighter who got big licensing fee which he didn't deserve at the time. Even though that's wasn't his fault. I lay the blame more on Greenburg.

Either way the injury is legit. He was working hard for this rematch. Sucks that he got his setback. Which him a quick healthy recovery.
                  bahahahahaa!! he got fired just so he could go get uppercutted to hell for a few thousand?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    bahahahahaa!! he got fired just so he could go get uppercutted to hell for a few thousand?
                    What his name? Miguel Anger Rodriguez? He came out looking like he was a cast from Grease. I wonder how much he got paid to tangle with Berto. It probably was for the best though. I hear being a cop in Mexico is pretty dangerous.

I don't understand how the these sanctioning bodies can justify their rankings. It's criminal.

Comment

Working...
                    X