No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson's pick for Klitschko-Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
    It was a joke and reference to how many men he'd knocked out at that point.

Panama Al Brown was gay as well.

Thanks for the info NC. I don't get what the reference has to do with the context in how he was quoted, but I'm not a rocket scientist.

Didn't know that about Panama.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry A View Post
      Oh come on Juggs, what do you think? Of course that's what I'm saying.

As for Poet, I consider him one of the elite members here. I'm on his bandwagon, at least for now! He knows his boxing & he knows right from wrong.

And I strongly suspect you're just kidding around anyway......

Leave Poet out of this. This is between you & me.
      I admire your honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by -JUGGERNAUT- View Post
        I admire your honesty.
        Thank you sir.

And I like your humor.

Comment

Tyson may well be right, Wlads certainly the favourite tho this is no formality. Not when the guy in the other corner can crack like Haye and do it with his type of speed. He's also confident and agile along with other things. God i hope Haye wins, Wlad i really like as a man and he is a great abasador for boxing but My God He's BORING in the ring! So much to like about Klitchko the man and when a fight starts i usually start off rootin for the big man but as the fight unfolds into a predictable pattern of jabbing and grabbing i normally start screaming for the other guy!

Anyway the point i wanted to make was Mike, love him as i do, dosnt really know what he's talking about regarding Haye as he's seen next to nothing from him as noted when he did a quick breakdown of the Haye vs Harrison fight plus he is friends with the Klitchko boys

Comment

The fight will go on to the middle rounds at least, as both men will be cagey in the opening 2 rounds. On the night Klitschko should have to much for Haye. Haye has never been in with an opponent like Klitschko, he's fought cans at HW, and fighting Klitschko is a massive step up for him.

I admire the confidence Haye brings but I think he might be found out as a blown up CW. Klitschko hits like a truck, and I can't see Haye withstanding to many shots.

Comment

he was refering to the 20 dudes he'd 'raped' in the ring at that point of his career

Comment

Originally posted by Terry A View Post
                I have nothing against David Haye OTHER THEN THIS........

Back in 2008, there was a thread here that talked about these words that are in quotation marks that David Haye allegedly said- "I've had sex with over 500 women... and 20 men" - David Haye.

I never forgot that because other then Emile Griffith, I never heard any great fighter that was....I want to say "Fruitie-tootie" but I won't. I remember reading that & then I put a post-it note in my head never to root for a guy like that.

If he never said that, then whoever said he said that should be shot.

In the mean time, I'm gonna be real sad if he beats Vladimir. Which I don't think he's going to.
                So Emile is definitely gay? I always just thought Kid was ****ing with him. I've grown to dislike both champs....may the best win....

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                  Tyson may well be right, Wlads certainly the favourite tho this is no formality. Not when the guy in the other corner can crack like Haye and do it with his type of speed. He's also confident and agile along with other things. God i hope Haye wins, Wlad i really like as a man and he is a great abasador for boxing but My God He's BORING in the ring! So much to like about Klitchko the man and when a fight starts i usually start off rootin for the big man but as the fight unfolds into a predictable pattern of jabbing and grabbing i normally start screaming for the other guy!

Anyway the point i wanted to make was Mike, love him as i do, dosnt really know what he's talking about regarding Haye as he's seen next to nothing from him as noted when he did a quick breakdown of the Haye vs Harrison fight plus he is friends with the Klitchko boys
                  Thanks Surgeon for getting this thread back on track. Personally, I like it that us fellas here in the History section keep things professional. At least most of the time. I like kidding around as much as anybody & a good spirited debate is always fun. But I really don't care for some of the goofing around posts that frequently litter these threads. That's for the kiddies to do. Anyway, good job in getting the thread righted!
                  Last edited by Terry A; 06-11-2011, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                    he was refering to the 20 dudes he'd 'raped' in the ring at that point of his career
                    Hands of Stone, I'm all out of Good Karma till after midnight tonight. But I wrote myself a note to green you later.

Your explainantion now makes perfect sense in the context it was given.
                    And if he indeed did say that in that context, it was pretty funny.

Still, I'm rootin' big time for Vlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                      So Emile is definitely gay? I always just thought Kid was ****ing with him. I've grown to dislike both champs....may the best win....

Marchegiano,
                      There was a well done documentary about Emile & Benny "The Kid" a few years back where he admitted it. The film was actually a very good one. Emile portrayed himself as a very kind human being. He came off as somebody who has a heart.

I can't understand why he doesn't think women are beautiful but other then that, I like him and respect him as a fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X